//Chapter 1: A New, But Familiar Place//

In a snowy field, outside an abandoned village, the voiceless one and his disciple fell from the sky. After a brief moment of getting up, they wondered where they were.

Bewildered, the Disciple asked "Where are we? Wait, these are the mountains of dark cacao kingdom... but we were just-" The disciple had a sudden realization, with affogato following shortly after. "Oh. Oh-ho-ho. We're in a new timeline. That means we get a do-over. That is most wonderful, is it not?" Said the disciple gleefully. Affogato gives a simple nod. The Disciple States in a joyous manner "We shall rebuild our forces and earthbread will be ours. But for now, we must remain hidden." Affogato nods once more, gesturing to the black citadel off in the distance. The Disciple simply says "In time, my liege. All in good time."

The two set off for a way out of these blizzard ridden lands with only their grand plan, their magic, and the clothes on their backs to their name. If their plan was to succeed, they would need to get away from the affogato of this timeline so as to not attract unwanted attention. After sneaking aboard a merchant ship bound for hollyberry kingdom, the two talk once more.

The Disciple notes "I just realized something. Since we are not from this timeline, we will likely be on the most wanted list of the time balance department." Affogato gives a frustrated look whilst admiring his newly "acquired" Dagger. The Disciple is quick to follow up with "N-not to worry, master! They can't possibly afford to keep looking for the two of us. Twizzly gummy and her gang are currently causing much more trouble so we have breathing room in that respect." Affogato smiles, then puts on his hood to conceal his face. The Disciple states "Right now, our main objective should be to-"

The conversation was interrupted. The ship was under attack by durianeers. Their introduction to these Wolves of the sea was a dead sailor thrown down into the hold they were in. They were soon surrounded by Pirates. They had to convince the boarders to spare them so that they may make it to hollyberry.

The Disciple quicks states "Now now, gentlemen. Let's not be so hasty!" A Pirate snaps back with "Yeah, why not?" The Disciple, as calmly as he can manage, says "Because we seek much the same you do. We seek wealth and power beyond what most simple minded folk could imagine." Affogato nods in agreement. Another Pirates asks "And why shouldn't we just throw you both overboard right now?" The Disciple Answers succinctly  "Because with our help, we can get you into Hollyberry kingdom proper. And once you're there, you can plunder to your heart's content." The Pirates pondered for a moment. Eventually, they reach a conclusion "Hmmmmmm... It's a hard sell but I'll take you up on that offer." The Disciple Gleefully states "It is a decision you will not regret."