Chapter 2- The Heir Bearer

Y/N POV: "Ahhh" I screamed silently in a whispered form and sat up straight on my bed. It seems like I had just had a terrifying dream in which I was running from an unknown creature while the floor behind me kept falling and disintegrating (kind of like the Fake Love mv by BTS😅). I turned my head to the side and noticed it was still quite dark however when I checked the clock beside my bed I noticed that it was just 6 AM. As I looked at my wounded palm, that was when it struck me... I need to figure out something.

Y/N: Yesterday was packed full of mysterious events and I need to research more about them. Wait! I have an idea! Maybe I can visit the library 2 blocks down the road. I'm sure they will have books on mythical creatures or... according to my suspicion, maybe VAMPIRES!

Y/N grabbed her coat and bag, hoping that her stepmother won't hear her as it was a gloomy Sunday today and they usually woke up at 10 AM. This left Y/N enough time to discover the books at the library. ( Sorry, nerdy Y/N coming through, please bear with me...saranghae❤️😅.)

As she walked carefully down the road towards the library, she still was anxious and kept turning back, looking if her stepmother had woken up and started following her. She was nervous because she rarely sneaks out. The last time she snuck out was on her 16th birthday when she decided to go to the Grand Fountain at the center of the city to celebrate it. Y/N was a respectful girl, but she did that to enjoy her birthday which she never could due to her selfish "family". They never do anything special for her. Anyways, she let out a sigh of relief when she finally saw its grand doors. Y/N loved every corner of this library as it was so beautiful and contained all the books she had ever dreamt of.

 Y/N loved every corner of this library as it was so beautiful and contained all the books she had ever dreamt of

Y/N: Hmmm, I shouldn't get distracted let's start digging. Hwaiting!!!

As she walked to the mythical section, she kept looking around until she saw the letter V ( haha not taehyung V😂) which meant VAMPIRES. Her eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of an enchanted book. She grasped the book, looking at its cover:

Y/N: I think this is it! Maybe I can find out something from this book!

She opened the book and flipped through its pages. Suddenly a chapter caught its eye and she started reading it.