1

3 months earlier *

Sun peeking through the glass windows with the tree waving there branches while the wind is blowing through the tree carelessly, oh how i envy the outdoors. I wonder how they can be so peaceful and quite in a world full of noise and busy people...

I tend to wonder even more on how I can be so lost in my own world, and how I am brilliantly handling not to listen in math class. Great, I can really sense that I'm gonna get another C- on my report card this quarter.

Can somebody just put me out of my misery? Anybody?. I was so distracted that I didn't even noticed everybody including my math teacher is looking at me and called my name. Great, what did I do now? The hell is their problem?.

"Ms.Lewis is there something you want to share to the whole class?" she says with her eyes darting at me. Wait, am I that distracted? Before I can even answer to her question the bell rings. Finally! I got a get away card from being more embarrassed in front of the whole class.

I rushed through the door with my bag in one hand and my books in the other. "Hey creep! Deep in thought and at lost for words again in class eyy.." Yep, what a loving best friend.

"First of all I am not a creep and second I was just too bored not to care, Mavis".
"Ouch, that's so cold of you creep. But you should tone your voice down cause the math ancestors might here you and you might break their hearts." She says sarcastically.
"How 'bout this, we forget about this conversation and just go home?" I say with a sigh.
"Sounds good to me creep." With her creepy pushing my bottons smile.

As the sun sets, while I am totally drained and hungry at the same time I decided to just rest my head and ease my brain and body for the day.

Saturday screams day off and marathon till the sun rises.
While I was watching TWD season 5 someone knocks on my door. Now hold on, who the hell will come visit me on my apartment on a saturday
"OPEN THE DOOR CREEP! I KNOW YOUR THERE!?"
Of course who else calls me creep.

I opened the door for her to stop babbling and to keep her big mouth shut. "Mavis it's 10am. Why the hell will you be here in a Saturday morning disturbing my peaceful TWD marathon?!?"
"I'm sorry but you have to get to that shower and dress up put your sassy make up on cause we are going out!?" She utters with excitement.
"Going out? To where???" I say confused.
"To the mall creep! I heard that there's a new romantic movie that's airing today!So why not right?" She says. "Ugh,fine."

So I went with a me day outfit. Plain white v neck shirt, high waited jeans paired with my storm trooper vans and a flowy kimono just to put a little splash of color to my me day outfit. For my face I just went with a light make up then a light pink coral shade for lips, then we were good yo go.

We decided to eat first before we watched the movie when suddenly a call from Mavis phone distracts us from having a decent meal.
"Okay,bye" puts phone aside.
"Who was it?" I say curiously.
"Oh no one. We should go we're gonna be late for the movie creep!" She says with excitement.
I know something's up but I can't really pin point it, dammit.
"Hey guys!?" as she waves with a big smile plastered in her face.

"Hey"

......