moving in

• Paiges POV

ever since Tony and Colin got together, I felt really sad because Tony was the only person I really cared about.
We had new teachers and I did not like them at all. The last one was quite pretty though. She was running towards me and started introducing herself.

"Hello, I'm Electracey, but I perfer Tracey!!"they said full of energy. I felt weird around them. I didn't care at first but then it gotten to the point where I felt these other feelings, it was something strange. I then said "well, we don't have any other rooms left." I said while looking around nervously "you c-can go in my room though." Shit! Why was I stuttering? This is so embarrassing.. She smiled as she looked at me "well, let's go." I started to tidy up my room with all the art things in my room. why did I all of a sudden feel like this? "Quite the room you have" Tracey chuckled. I smiled kinda weirdly.

● Traceys POV

They were so energetic and nice, although they did act weird, it's fine.
She then held my hand and put something on the TV. She then fell asleep on my lap. It felt strange having a stranger sleeping on you but it was fine.

Sorry this chapter was so short •n• it's not easy writing this on a tablet with a pen 

Give me ideas >^<