{CL} - you fall asleep on her lap

You've been waiting for this evening to come.

The one that you've both been waiting for over the last long and busy few days.

Though you're tired after your busy day, you've made yourself cozy on your girlfriend's lap, ready for the movie night ahead.

She'd turned on your favorite film just for you, knowing you could use the laugh.

She was running her fingers through your hair, staring down at you with a look of love in her eyes.

"I'm happy we've finally got the evening to spend together." She spoke softly, smiling happily when you looked up at her then tapped your cheek for her to kiss.

She let her lips linger there for a moment, only pulling back when you took ahold of her hand and intertwined your fingers.

"Me too."

But there was no denying that you felt exhausted. She understood why, especially since her week has been just as busy and tiring.

But she wasn't voicing her exhaustion, she'd push through it like always if it meant getting some time to spend with you, even if you were to spend that time sleeping on her lap.

"I've missed you." You said as you squeezed her hand, making her smile grow.

"Missed you too, baby."

Your eyes closed momentarily, just as you yawned.

You planned to open them right away again, but then Chaerin started to brush her fingers through your hair again and scratch your head lightly and it was harder to open your eyes when you felt so content.

"You can sleep."

Your eyes flew open quickly when you heard her say that.

You went to argue with her, assure her that you'd be fine, but she pulled her hand away from your hair and instead caressed your cheek.

Instinctively, you leaned into her touch and heard her chuckle in response.

"You're tired. Don't fight it if you need to sleep. There are still hours left in the evening, even if you only sleep for one or two of them we'll still have time to spend together."

"I'll be fine." You insisted and she just sighed and mumbled,

"If you say so."

You turned to watch the film but soon found your eyes growing heavy.

You let them close and, in response, felt Chaerin move her fingertips along your arms soothingly.

The movie was fading out as you drifted off into dreamland, but not before whispering out,

"I love you lots. Please wake me soon so we can spend time together,"

She nodded and leaned down to kiss your head before saying, "You got it, babe. I love you too. Get some rest. Sleep well."

You quickly fell asleep, content with knowing she was there with you, holding you close even as you slept.