{CL} - wiping my girlfriend's kisses prank

"Hi," Chaerin smiled as she sat beside you on the sofa.

Finally, after her long and busy day, she was home with you again.

She kicked her shoes off her feet and onto the floor before she stared back at you.

"Hey, babe. How was your day?" You asked only for her to shake her head with a sigh.

"Stressful. But it's over now. I'm home with my girl. Let's have a nice evening together." She said and took your hand, her eyes lighting up as you nodded with that smile she loves so much.

She leaned over to give you a kiss.

You happily reciprocated the sweet brush of her lips on yours, melting into her kiss as she moved her lips perfectly against yours.

However, when she pulled away a few seconds later, you quickly brushed your hand over your lips to wipe her kiss away.

She frowned right away.

"Why'd you do that?"

You looked at her, sorta confused by what she meant.

So she leaned in again, another loving kiss laid on your lips, only for you to wipe it away when she pulled back once more.

"What's with you today?" She chuckled nervously, obviously getting upset over what you're doing.

"Nothing. What's with you?"

She huffed in annoyance and side-eyed you before wondering if you'd continue to wipe away her kisses.

She pressed two more to your lips and she rolled her eyes upon seeing you wipe them away again.

"Stop it!" She whined and then pouted. "Usually you can never get enough of my kisses and now you seem... turned off by them."

"Oh, Chaerin," you whispered and quickly pulled her in for a hug. "Still can't get enough of them or you. It's just a prank."

She rolled her eyes once again but you could see the relief in her eyes and the smile tugging at her lips.

"That's a stupid prank."

"It is and I'm sorry for pulling it on you."

She smirked and leaned in to kiss your jaw.

"You can make it up to me by giving me lots of kisses."

You giggled and kissed her; one of many you'd happily share.