Chapter 1: 😚

Denki and Hitoshi don't like each other that much. Denki gets tired of Hitoshi trying to talk to him so he can brainwash him. Denki was walking around when Hitoshi pinned him to the wall.

"Speak to me Kaminari" Hitoshi said.

Denki shook his head. Hitoshi rolled his eyes and left. Denki walked to his friends and they saw him annoyed.

"What happened Denki?" Kirishima asked "Shinsou wants me to talk to him but I don't want him brainwashing me" Denki said "that stupid extra needs to stop" Bakugou said.

They all laughed when Hitoshi saw Denki talking to his friends.

"I have to show y'all a new outfit I bought, come on" Denki said.

They all got up and went to his dorm. They stayed in the common room while Denki went to his room and got into the clothing. He walked downstairs and they all looked at him.

"Isn't it cute?" Denki asked "yes" Kirishima said "I'm going to seduce Shinsou with this outfit" Denki said "how? You won't talk to him" Deku said "I know but there's other ways I can" Denki said.

They all laughed and they walked out. They were walking around when everybody looked at Denki and were staring at his outfit. Hitoshi looked at him and was staring at him.

"Why are you staring at him like that?" His friend asked and smirked "no reason" Hitoshi said "why would you like somebody like him anyways? There are way better people in our class than his class" his friend said.

They left and Hitoshi started following Denki and his friends.

"Kaminari wait" Hitoshi said.

They all turned around and faced him.

"You can talk to me, I promise I'm not gonna brainwash you" Hitoshi said.

Denki went towards Bakugou and whispered to him what to do.

"Dunce face doesn't trust you so he wants me to make sure that you're not going to brainwash any of us" Bakugou said "dunce face?" Hitoshi asked laughing.

They all laughed.

"I promise, I won't brainwash you" Hitoshi said.

Denki sighed and walked in front of his friends.

"What did you want?" Denki asked "nice outfit" Hitoshi said "thanks" Denki said "look, I'm sorry that I've ever threatened to brainwash you" Hitoshi said.

Aizawa walked over to them.

"Kaminari and Shinsou, I need to talk to y'all in my office" Aizawa said.

Hitoshi and Denki walked with Aizawa and got to his office.

"What's up Mr. Aizawa?" Denki asked "that outfit is not appropriate" Aizawa said "then why am I here?" Hitoshi asked "because you were caught beating somebody up yesterday and I never got the chance to talk to you about it" Aizawa said "the bitch was talking about my family and bad about them too" Hitoshi said "language" Aizawa said "detention for both of y'all, come to my room this afternoon" Aizawa said "yes sir" Hitoshi and Denki said.

They left and went to their separate dorms talking to their friends.

4 pm

Denki made his way to Aizawa's class and saw Hitoshi already there.

"Hello Kaminari" "hi Shinsou."

Denki sat down and Aizawa walked in.

"This is detention, why are you wearing that outfit again Mr. Kaminari?" Aizawa asked "I didn't feel like changing" Denki said "whatever, just don't wear the outfit tomorrow" Aizawa said "yes sir" Denki said.

Aizawa was sitting there and Denki was bored. Denki got out his phone and started playing a game. Hitoshi saw the game he was playing and started watching.

"I like that game" Hitoshi said "cool" Denki said "surprised you didn't hesitate, maybe just thought that you might've thought that I would brainwash you" Hitoshi said.

Denki laughed.

"Nope" Denki said.

The time was up and they were walking to their dorms. They walked into their separate dorms and went to bed and fell asleep.

The next morning

Denki woke up and got dressed. He walked to the common room and saw Bakugou arguing with Deku.

"I'm so fucking done with you nerd" Bakugou said "maybe we should break up then" Deku said.

Everybody gasped and Bakugou looked at him. Denki walked towards them.

"Guys are y'all okay?" Denki asked "we're fine dunce face" Bakugou said "totally fine" Deku said "maybe y'all should go to y'all's dorm and talk it out" Denki said.

They agreed and left. Denki walked out and saw Hitoshi talking to some of his friends. He walked out and started walking with his other friends. Hitoshi looked at him and smiled at Denki. Denki smiled back and left with his friends.

"Are y'all together?" Kirishima asked "no" Denki said.

The rest looked at him and were confused. They were outside talking when Hitoshi walked up to Denki.

"Hey Kaminari, can I talk to you?" Hitoshi asked "sure" Denki said.

Denki got up and followed Hitoshi away from everybody.

"What did you need to talk about?" Denki asked "I like you" Hitoshi said "I like you too" Denki said "I really like you, like I wanna be with you" Hitoshi said "same" Denki said.

Hitoshi smiled and kissed Denki and he kissed back. Their friends walked towards them and saw them kissing. They clapped and Denki pulled apart from Hitoshi.

"That's so cute" Jirou said "I agree" Momo said.

Denki smiled and so did Hitoshi. They walked to Denki's dorm and walked in and started talking to their friends while cuddling when Bakugou and Deku walked in.

"Did y'all talk?" Denki asked "yeah and we decided that maybe we should just move on and not be together, plus we talked about the difference crushes we had" Bakugou said "wow" Kirishima said "so who are your new crushes?" Hitoshi asked.

Bakugou and Deku blushed. They both looked at Denki and Denki was also curious as was the rest of their friends.

"I'll start, my crush is Shoto" Deku said.

Todoroki was surprised and smiled.

"What about yours Bakugou?" Denki asked "mine is Kirishima" Bakugou said.

Kirishima smiled. Todoroki and Kirishima got up and walked to Bakugou and Deku and kisses them and they kissed back. Everybody clapped. Everybody finished talking and they went to bed and fell asleep.