Roger Taylor X Reader Part 1

It was a night before Roger and mines wedding

It was a night before Roger and mines wedding. I was so happy and I felt like I couldn't contain myself. He is the love of my life, and always will be. Besides the happy feels, I was worried about Roger. Brian had called saying Roger isn't at the bachelor party, and they were thirty minutes in. Brian suggested I found him, and that maybe he was just really nervous. 

So, that's how I found myself on the porch of my and Roger's shared home. I didn't want to startle Roger if he were here. Because when he is in a tough thinking moment, he's so focused little things startle him. Slowly after turning the key in the door, I let myself in. I took my shoes off, leaving them at the door, before walking up the stairs. I quietly opened our door to see the covers covering him. And a her?

I felt my heart drop and my eyes fill with tears. No no, he wouldn't. My eyes stared at their pieces of clothing thrown around the room. I stifled a quiet sob before slowly and quietly closing the door. I rushed out of the house, feeling like my legs would give out on me at any moment. After driving off in my car, I drove far. So far, I found myself at the nearest airport, digging for my passport in my purse. I bought a ticket to America. Leaving this life behind. 

-------

"Mommy!" My son yelled while running to my arms.

I bent down smiling at him, "How was your day?" I questioned pulling the small boy into a tight hug.

"We made paper airplanes in arts and crafts! And look!" He pulled the wonky looking plane out.

"That's great!" I picked him up carrying to our car. 

Maddox Roger Johnson-Taylor I called him. I wanted him to have at least something left of his father. It's been almost three years. Soon after my leave, I realized I had fallen pregnant. It scared me to death. The thought of being alone, but I did it.

I began buckling Maddox in his car seat, "Were going to see Ramsey at his band practice."

Ramsey is a really good friend of mine. We met not to long after I found out I was pregnant, but he was always with me no matter what. People believe Ramsey is the father of my Maddox. But we know that's far from the truth. Ramsey stood tall, with blonde hair, and dark blue eyes. Which made it seem he was Maddox's father. He reminded me a lot of Roger with his band and it hurt.

After a somewhat long drive we made it to the recording studio, entering with Maddox in my arms. I smiled as the owner walked up to us pulling me into a hug. Janson. He was an older man that I became good friends with, and all because of Ramsey. Maddox pushed himself out of my arms to play with Janson's grandson, who was fairly around Maddox's age.

"It's so good to see you again!" he greeted.

I smiled, "Same to you. I am just looking for Ramsey of course!" The words leaving my lips in a cheerful tone.

"Right," He led me to their room, "Here you go."

I walked to where they played their instruments. Smiling once Ramsey spot me, he put down his guitar, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hello my love!" He greeted.

I let out a sigh, "And you." I walked away from Ramsey to talk to one of his bandmates Mark. Mark and I have been on a few dates before, nothing too special. Mark held my waist as we began conversation. We talked for a good few minutes, laughing, and having a good time over all. Mark turned with a confused look.

"What's wrong?' Mark asked a frantic Ramsey.

Ramsey rushed over grabbing me, "Y/n we need to go now!" 

I swatted at him, "Let go you're hurting me!"

"Their here." He mumbled.

"Who?" I was cut off when the studio door opened. I heard such familiar laughter, making Ramsey wrap his arm around me.

I felt my heart stop seeing the three again.

"Sorry darlings for barging in, the guy at the front said you were d-" Freddie paused when he saw me. I didn't see Roger with them.

"Y/n?" Gasped John.

I stayed still not knowing what to do.

"So this is where you have been?" Freddie mumbled stepping closer to me. He eyed the protective arm around my waist.

"Guys where are you?!" Roger's voice shouted from the hallways.

Brain quickly slammed the door, pushing it as Roger fought it.

"Are you fucking crazy let me in!?" Roger pounded the door, "There's some random kid looking for his mom!" He yelled as I hear Maddox's voice beginning to get whiney.

"Let him in." I whispered.

"What?" Brain questioned.

"Maddox needs me." I got louder.

Brain didn't question and opened the door. Roger almost fell once Brian opened the door.

"You fucking idi-" He stopped seeing me standing there. I heard little stomps as Maddox ran up to me.

He pulled my pant leg, "Mommy Jackson took my car!" He whined still reaching for me. I pulled him up avoiding the gaze of the guys. I quickly rushed out of the room, Ramsey chased after me.