Chapter1.

|| Denise POV ||

"When are You gonna do something with your life, Denise? You can't just keep living like this. You don't do anything. You just sit here and spend the money that we make. Not You. Me and your father. You need a job, You need to be more like your sister. Independent, successful, has a family. When will You do that?" My mom says. Once again this same dumb lecture. I don't know Why she even bothers. It never changes the way I act. Never has, never will.

"Mom, stop comparing me and Daniela. We aren't the same. I don't have anything I like to do rather than shop. There's No job that pays me to shop. Trust me if there was, I would be like my sister." I said. My mom just rolls her eyes.

"I know, That's Why me and your father decided to find You a job. From now on You will help your father out at the club. You'll pick up the balls, clean the field. You'll make your own money and You won't need to ask us." She says. Oh No. Me working at a soccer club. That..That's not gonna end well.

"Mom! No! I will not work at some dumb soccer club. I don't even like soccer. I will not help my dad in some stupid job." I say. I know I probably sound like a little brat, but truth is I never had to work for anything. Everything was always handed to me since I'm the youngest.

"If You don't work there You leave us No choice. You either work there or You will be kicked out of this house. Simple." She said and walked out my room. KICKED OUT! They can't just kick me out. I mean yeah It's their house but I'm only 20. I have Nothing else. So, I guess from now on I will be working at some dumb soccer club.

I head downstairs and grab my car keys.
"Where do You think you're going, little girl?" My mom says. I roll my eyes.
"I'm going to Dion house." I say. Dion is my best friend since we were little. Both our parents work at the soccer club, well just her dad. Her mom helps my mom with her business. We're both the youngest out of our families. I guess That's Why we get along so well.
"No, You want to hang out with Dion, tell her to come over. You will not be leaving this house until You start the job and have your own money." She says.
"Ugh. Youre such a pain. I can't stand this family." I say. She smiles and shrugs.
"To bad, you're stuck with us." She says as I walk upstairs to call Dion.

After two rings she finally picks up.
"Hey babygirl, whats up?" She says.
"Can you come over? My mom wont let me leave this house until i start to make my own money." I say.
"Sorry babygirl, I cant. My parents did the same. And guess what?" She says.
"What?"
"I have to go work at that flithy soccer club!" She says.
"Same. Atleast well get to see eachother, right?" I say.
"Yeah, and we can judge which soccer players are cute and which arent" she says while laughing. I laugh.
"Yeah, well Ill talk to you later, love you." I say.
"Love you too, babygirl." She says. I hang up. Now what do I do. My best friend can't come over. I don't have anything else to do. Maybe I'll just go visit my dad at the soccer stadium.

"Mom, I'm going to go see dad." I say walking to the door. She turns around.
"Okay, I'll call your dad to make sure You go there, if You don't you'll never see daylight." She says..I nodded. Sometimes I don't understand my mother.

||At the stadium ||

I finally arrive at the stadium. I try to find my dad but I can't find him. So I go up to Messi. He's the only soccer player I actually talk to. He's nice and his son and wife are just adorable.
"Hey, have You seen my dad?" I say.
"Hello, and yes He's over there talking to Neymar. " he says. Neymar, whos Neymar?
"Alright, thanks." I said. He smiles and walks away. I finally spot my dad and run up to him.
"Hey dad" I say. He gives me the finger. The finger that means wait I'm talking to someone. I sigh and just stand there.
"Um, sir. I can wait talk to your daughter. " Neymar, I think says. My dad nods in agreement.
"Yes Denise? " he says. Neymar still standing there.
"Umm, I was just wondering When I have to start working here. " I said while looking at my dad then Neymar.
"As soon as tomorrow. Neymar Why don't You show my daughter around while I go talk to the team " my dad says. Neymar nods.
"No.It's good I don't need a tour." I say.
"Yes You do. Neymar show her around." My dad says neymar nods.
"Let's go." He says. Right then I get a text. It says.
'Hey let's meet up. Same spot as always.♡'
"Umm, actually change of plans something came up. I gotta go but thanks " I say as I run to my car.
'Sure.'
I text back.

-Hello guys, thank You for reading. Leave comments and feedback. Also vote if You liked the first chapter, if your didn't then You don't have to vote but give me feedback. Thank You so much. Have a good day. ♡♡♡
Also, the picture of Rihanna is Denise. So in this story Rihanna will be playing as Denise.