Chapter 2.

|| Denise POV ||

I got in my car and started driving. It was already dark here, so I wasn't afraid of getting caught. I then got a text.
'Okay. See You here.xx'
I smiled as I read the text. I texted back.
'Almost there. ♡'
I hit send and started driving.

I finally arrived at the beach. I parked my car and ran to the bottom of the pier. I finally saw him. I ran up and hugged him from the back. He turned around and smiled.
'So glad You could make it, Denise.' He said smiling, I smiled back.
'Me too, Luke. " I said. He then kissed me.
"When are we going to tell my parents about us?" I asked pulling away from the kiss.
"Denise, we've talked about this. Your family isn't the same as mine. Y'all have money, we don't. Your parents will never approve." He said while caressing my cheek. I sighed.
"How many times do I have to tell You this Luke? I don't care about if You have money or if You don't. My mom probably won't agree, but my dad will. My dad cares about me being happy not about if the one I love has money or not. As long as my dad approves, Which he will, we won't need to worry about my mom." I said looking back up at him.
"But what if he doesn't, Denise? What will we do? Would You run away with me?" He asked looking start into my eyes.
"We won't need to run away because he will approve. If he doesn't then, yes." I said smiling. He smiled back.
"Stay here, let's look at the stars." He says while pulling me down to the ground with him. I smile.
"Only for a bit, I have to get back home before my parents suspect anything" I said. He looked at me.
"We've been doing this for the longest, Why would they suspect anything now?" He asked.
"Well, they put me on this whole new strict thing." I said. He nodded.
"As long as I get some time with You I'm good." He said,looking down at me.
"I love You Denise " he said. I looked up at him.
"I love You too" I said. We cuddles there on the sand looking up at the stars. I looked at the time 10:30pm.
"Luke I have to go. We'll do this again tomorrow When I come back from work. Love you" I said while getting up. He got up.
"I love You too." He said and kissed me, I kissed back. We pulled away and smiled. I ran back to my car and drove to my house.

||Next morning ||
I got home without my parents suspecting Nothing.
"Wake up, Denise! Get ready." My dad yelled. I got up and did my normal routine. I decided to wear jeans with a Barcelona jersey to show spirit. I ran downstairs to my dad.
"Come on, we are going in my car." He said. I nodded and got in his car before he did. Why is he so slow? He got in and turned on the radio.
Half way to the stadium I turned the radio down.
"Dad, I have a question." I said. My dad looked at me and nodded.
"What is it?" He said.
"What would you do if i fell in love with someone who doesnt have alot of money? Like what would be your reaction?" I said. He looked at me worried.
"Why are you asking me that, princess?" He said. I shrugged
"Just wanted to know." I said. He nodded.
"Well, as long as your happy and you really love eachother, i would be completely fine with it. Unless hes like a thug or whatever you call those boys who dont like to work for anything." He said. I started to laugh.
"Thug? Really dad?" I said. He laughed. It actually warms my heart to hear my dad say that. I turned the radio back on.

We finally arrived at the stadium. We walked in, my dad had to check in , so I just went to the field. I grabbed a ball and started playing.
"Wow, youre actually good." Someone said making me jump. I looked to see who it was. It was the guy from yesterday. I smiled.
"Well, thanks. What Did You expect me to be awful?" I said placing my hand on my hip while throwing the ball to the ground. He laughed.
"No, I just didn't think you'd be really good." He said walking closer to me. I smiled.
"Well, thanks." I said.
"Well, I'll see You later at your house for dinner." He said walking away. I looked at him confused.
"What?" I said. He turned around.
"Your dad invited me for dinner with my family." He said smiling. I laughed.
"Okay, see You then." I said. I texted Luke.
'Hey, cancel today. I can't go. My parents are having guest over for dinner and want me to be there. Tomorrow? ♡'
A few minutes later I got a text back.
'Do You really have to go, love?"
I texted back.
"Yes, It's some important person from my dads work. Tomorrow though."
He texted back a simple OK.
Truth is, I didn't even if my parents even wanted me there..I wanted to go though to get to talk to Neymar. He seems cool and nice. He's probably like 1-2 years older than me. While Luke was 5 years older than me.

||after training ||

We went home and got ready. My mom told me to wear something fancy to impress them. I agreed.
{Picture above is what she wore.}
I was finishing my make-up When someone knocked on my door.
"Princess hurry up. The guest are here.' My dad said. I got up and opened the door and went downstairs. Then I see the guest. There's a girl that looks about my age. Is that his girlfriend? Please don't be his girlfriend.
"Ah, great Denise you're finally done. This is Neymar and his family" my father says. I smile and wave.
"Hello, I'm Denise." I say.
"Denise this is my dad and my sister." He says. Oh thank You It's not his girlfriend. I smile.
"Nice to meet You." I say. They smile and say the same. I sit at the table and they all sit down too. Neymar sits infront of me. I smile.
"I hope You all like what I've prepared." My mom said while she sat down.
"I'm sure we will." His sister says while smiling. Shes very pretty.
"So, Denise what do You do for a living?" Neymars dad asks. I took a sip of my water then responded.
"Nothing much just help at the camp. I want to do music but im not sure" I said. My mom chokes.
"You've never told me that." She says.
"I just wanted to see what other opportunities there were." I said. She nodded.
"Well, I think you'd do great in that type of industry." Neymar says. I look up and smile. I whisper a thank You.

After dinner we all just hung putting in the living room. Me and Neymar went to the game to and played fifa. I won. He made so many excuses like
'I let You win" and so on. He's actually really cool and single. I mean I have Luke I just feel like me and him aren't going to last.

-Hello guys! Thank You for reading! Give me feedback and vote if You liked it! I think Rihanna and Neymar would make such a cute couple That's Why I chose her as the girl for the story. Hope You guys enjoyed this chapter. Love. ♡☆