|𝟏𝟓| '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐨 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
'T I L D E A T H D O U S P A R T

Thalia Zabini

His hand is covering my mouth and adding so much pressure against it, I can feel my teeth tearing open the sensitive flesh inside my lip. My mouth tastes metallic.

I wonder how much blood I'd have to lose in order to bleed out and vanish — body and soul.

It doesn't matter how much I whimper or try to speak, my voice isn't enough to stop him. So I resort to hitting, but that doesn't stop him either — it makes him angrier, so he pounds harder.

I scream, but it's muffled against his hand. Nobody can hear me. Not a single person can hear me scream for help — hear me beg to get this monster away from me.

The silver haired boy violating me tenses and drops his face to the crook of my neck, gasping. He finished. Inside me. My eyes shut and a tear dares to slip out, falling straight on the pillow that contains a few drops of tears.

He pulls out of me and a relieved gasp escapes my lips at the welcoming emptiness I feel until it's replaced with a whimper. He pushed back in, giving me no time to adjust. A pained scream bounces off the walls as I arch my back and try pulling away from him.

"I love hearing you scream for me," Draco whispers against my ear before biting the lobe, sending spine-chilling goosebumps throughout my body. "Do it again."

"Get off me, Draco." I sob, hitting and scratching his chest as he pounds harder against me, each thrust stronger than the one before. "Please. It— It hurts."

"You've been with half the boys in this school. Your cunt is used to this." He growls, adding more pressure on my mouth and I swear I hear my jaw pop.

I have a reputation. A bad one.

Yes, I kiss boys. I make out with them. Kiss their neck. They kiss mine. I suck them off. But I never allow them to do anything to me.

So no. I'm not used to this because this is my first time and most likely my last. I don't want to feel this overwhelming pain ever again.

Draco pants against my neck and tenses once again, this time pulling out of me before he finishes. I take this opportunity to lift my back from the bed and push him off me.

My feet drop to the floor and rush across the room before I twist the doorknob as I fix my filthy gown, which is covered in his sperm. My stomach twists at the sight of it and bile rises to my throat, but before I can throw up, I'm being pulled back by my hair and my body bounces on the bed.

No. No. No. No. No.

"Let me go or I'll kill you!" I yell as loud as I can, kicking his knees as hard as possible but he doesn't budge. I swallow.

He laughs in my face. Laughs as if I've said the world's funniest joke. Rage takes over my body and all I see is red. Looking around the room, I spot a glass bottle of alcohol and wrap my fingers around the neck of the bottle as if my life depended on it.

His hands are now circling my throat, cutting off my airway. My eyes widen in horror and I begin to gasp for air as I maintain eye contact with the devil before me.

I used to believe I wasn't scared of anything. Snakes don't scare me. Bees don't scare me. Receiving low grades doesn't scare me. Life doesn't scare me.

But the person looking back at me does.

Draco Malfoy scares me.

Just as I begin to let go of the bottle, no longer having the strength to continue holding on to it, I hear a door open and close my eyes.