juicy x reader

Hi guys so I'm going to use they/them of the pronouns so ya let's get. Started.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤  
Yn/pov

I was at house filming a youtube video when my boyfriend came in my room. Oh hey juicy I said hi baby he said I'm almost dont dont worry I'll be in there in a sec ok I said ok he said he left and I continued on my video.

Juicy/pov

I when inside my girlfriend's room. They than saw me and said hi so I did to and then they answered the question I was about to say and then. I left and went to watch the tv.
Yn/pov

I was finally done with that video. I got up from my chair and walked. To the living room and then I saw juicy sitting on the couch so I went over there and set right beside him. Hi baby I said love what are you doing nothing just staring at my handsome boyfriend I said and winked at him he then blushed and said nothing I giggled and layed my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

-the nexted day-

I woke up and I didnt see yn so I went to the kitchen to see if they were there and they were and they were  fixing breakfast for us so I walked over to then and  Rapped  my arms around there waist. Hey baby I said hello love they said what are you fixing I said pancakes she said  ok I'm going to go take a shower I said to them ok they said back.

258 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hello loves it's me ash and I wanted to thank you for supporting this book and I love you all