Party animal

A/N just saying that this chapter is an angst one shot so it won't be continued like the other two chapters. I'd also like to mention, thank you so much for reading my story and I am beyond grateful for it.

TW:

Homophobic

Slurs

*****************************************************

*-* Mei's POV *-*

Isabelle and I have become so close that we've started only ever sleeping at each other's houses. My parents are never home and neither has hers so we do whatever we want most of the time. I had the idea to go to a party and Isabelle agreed reluctantly. She's not much of a heavy drinker, on the other hand, I drink loads.

'Mei I don't even know what I'm going to wear! I never go to parties.' Isabelle says, It's the night of the party and I'm already dressed and ready to go. The dress code is casual so I have a white top on with a little symbol on the top right and some flared jeans. Isabelle, on the other hand, doesn't have anything fit for a party.

'Look through my clothes, there's loads of casual wear in there' I say, checking the time. 'Also hurry up or we're going to be late and they won't let us in!' I say in a hurry. I begin pacing around the room as I've got the whole time planned out for us. I like to plan out our day and then I just get so overwhelmed if we're even a minute late. Isabelle knows that but doesn't take much notice. 

'Look, we don't need to rush, they'll let us in if we're late. And I've found an outfit now, get out so I can change.' she says, In the calmest voice ever. How can she be so calm? The person who's running the party doesn't like letting people in if they're late. They might let us in because we're their friend though.

'Oh I give up' I say, I walk out of the room, pacing up and down the hallway in a rush. If she doesn't hurry up soon I'm gonna kill someone. She knows how stressed and overwhelmed I get, why can't she just understand it?

*******************************************************

*-*Time skip: they're at the party*-*

*-*Isabelle's POV*-*

'Oh my god this is actually really fun, I love it so much' I say, dancing with Mei. Wait, she seems too drunk to be able to remember what happened tonight, do I kiss her and see what happens? I think I will. I lean in and kiss her but she pushes me back and starts shouting at me. 

'WHAT THE HELL ISABELLE? YOU KNOW I'M NOT A FAGGOT. They're weird and gross. Just get out already!!' She says and hits me around the head. I run out crying hoping she won't remember by tomorrow. I walk home to Mei's as the party was only a few minutes away from her house and I slowly unlock the door. Crying on the sofa. 10 minutes later Mei comes back from the party and laughs at me crying. 'Pathetic' She mumbles. Slowly, she starts to stumble up the stairs to bed and leaves me crying in the living room.

'what did I do wrong...' I mumble to myself.

A/N this is terrible as I usually don't write angst, it's also a lot shorter than my other chapters so I don't know if I'll count it as an actual part of the story. Let me know if I should or not. Anyway, this took me 2 crying fits and 40 minutes of reading angst books to come up with this. I'm also just saying that this won't count as part of it as I need them to be happy 😭. word count: 610.