Chapter 3

Callum gritted his teeth in pain. He didn't scream, he had been through this excruciating pain for so long and he didn't want the scientists to take even more pleasure from doing this.

"How long is it going to take you to break?" The head scientist asked Callum who was light headed from blood loss. He knew if he passed out, Lilac would be in danger. Even then, if he didn't pass out, she would still be in danger.

"You've been in here for almost 5 years and somehow you haven't died. Watching your cellmates die must hurt, right? I won't try to kill you, you are one of our oldest test subjects but tomorrow will be much more worst than this. Got it?" Callum used a little bit of his remaining strength to glare at her. What did he do to deserve this? The head scientist tilted her head, a dangerous glint in her eyes. "I said, Got it?" "Yes." was Callum's answer. He knew better not to defy her, it would only cause pain. She grinned "Good, now Logan get him out of here." "Y-Yes mam." The blue haired boy, known as Logan, was the only scientist Callum didn't hate. He actually was forced to be here but Callum didn't know why. Logan silently helped him up, careful not to get any blood on him and walked to his cell.

"Thanks" Callum muttered when they got there. In a few minutes he knew he wouldn't be here. In place of him, something totally different will take control of his body. The head scientist decided that Callum would be one of the most dangerous expirements and that the thing was the effect. He entered the cell and like he told Lilac to do, she didn't come near him. She just stared at him with wide eyes. "What...What happened to you?" She asked. Callum didn't respond, he didn't have enough strength to do so. Slowly his vision turned black, he dreaded the moment he woke up. He didn't know what that thing would do.