23.

-Y/n-
  "Oh look there she is" I hear Pantalone's voice say as the three males look at me.I smile,walking towards them.I can see the third male better now,he's very tall,has blue eyes,a gray outfit with brown boots and ginger hair.I'm in front of them now and Pantalone smiles."This is Y/n" Pantalone says and I smile at the ginger male."Hello" I say and the ginger looks at me closely."Hey there.I'm Childe but I also go by Tartaglia" he says."Nice to meet you Childe" I say and he nods.I can notice Pantalone is tense.Oh no please no not him too.

Dottore probably noticed too because he tried changing the subject."Let's go now hmm?" He says and Pantalone nods,grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.Thank you Dottore for breaking the tension."So Y/n how do you feel here in Snezhnaya?" Dottore asks."Oh I feel very nice actually.It's very beautiful and all but I'm still not used to this cold" I say and Pantalone chuckles.

"You'll get used to it eventually" Dottore says.We walk through the corridor and I notice our shared room is right here."Do you mind waiting for me in my office a second?" Pantalone says at Dottore and Childe who nod and go in his office.I look at him curiously and we walk inside our room.He wants to tell me something or?

Pantalone points for me to sit on the bed and I obey,looking at him.He kneels down in front of me and my eyes widen."Pantalone what are you-" I'm cut off by him laying his head on my lap,his arms wrapped around my waist.What is he doing?.. "Oh my dear..you're so pure.So beautiful and delicate.You're like a flower" he whispers.I smile,my heart melting.I gently place my hand on his hair and I run my fingers through it.

"Thank you Pantalone" I say and he hums."I'm taking you out today" he says making me surprised."Really? Where?" I ask.He is silent for a second."It's a surprise" he says and I chuckle."Alright then" I say.He looks up at me,lifting his head a bit.I look in his eyes,mesmerized.His eyes are so beautiful oh my.We share a long,slow kiss,his kiss consuming me.I feel like melting.

We slowly break the kiss,Pantalone giving me the most sincere smile.How can I resist to his smile? He's looking at me like I'm everything he has."They must be waiting for me dear.I'll send Fang to inform you when you should get ready" he says and slowly gets up."Okay..what should I wear?" I ask.He looks at me."Anything you wear is beautiful my princess" he says and my cheeks burn.He kisses my cheek lovingly and smiles."I'll go now my darling" he says and I nod.Pantalone walks out and I fall down on my bed.He's making me feel so many things all at once!

Also,he said he's taking me out and it's a surprise.I wonder where he's taking me? Don't tell me he has another restaurant here or something like that.I'm very curious where he'll take me tonight.I don't even know how to dress! I think I know.I prepare the clothes,taking a long tight black dress that's reaching a bit under my knees and the pretty coat Pantalone gave me that's matching his.

I'll go take a bath so I can be ready when Pantalone will send Fang for me.I'm so excited to see where he'll take me out.

-Pantalone-
I take a breath,completing some papers and reading some offers I received from Northland Bank while The Doctor is standing on the sofa.Childe was requested by a Fatui Agent and he left so only Dottore is here."Listen an offer.50 million Mora requested by a woman from Liyue Harbor that works at a restaurant" I say and Dottore chuckles."How is she going to pay the debt?" He asks and I shrug.

"Another one.70 million Mora by a man from Sumeru that works as a street vendor" I say and Dottore laughs."Yeah surely" he says and I chuckle.Dottore suddenly gets up."Alright Regrator.I'll go at my laboratory.I have some..things to get done" he says and I nod.Dottore walks out of my office and I sigh,placing the papers on my desk.No new interesting offers that can be good for the Northland Bank.

I lean down on my office chair,leaning my head and looking up at the ceiling.I can barely wait the date with my darling.I can't wait for her to see the surprise I prepared for her.Actually,I have three surprises for her.I'm sure she'll love them.She'll surely love me after those.I'm sure she'll completely be mine after this and I have something prepared for her after.I have so many surprises for my darling and I can't wait to see her reaction.My beloved princess..she'll completely be mine.

-Time skip,Y/n-
Fang came for me some moments ago and I just finished getting ready.I put on the dress I planned and the beautiful coat Pantalone gave me and I look at myself in the mirror one more time,smiling.I'm very excited and curious about this.I still have the perfume I got for our first date so I spray some on me and I take a breath,getting out of our shared room.I walk in the main living room where I notice Pantalone waiting for me.I walk down the stairs and he looks in my direction,a huge smile on his face.

He gently grabs my hand and looks at me lovingly."You look very good my dear" he says and I smile."Thank you.You look good too Pantalone" I say and he smiles at me.He's wearing another one of his very tight expensive shirts that's showing off his chest and unfortunately he is wearing another coat not the one that it's matching mines but it's alright.

I notice Fang and some other maids looking at us with a smile and Pantalone gently kisses my hand."Let's go my dear" he says and I nod."Have fun Lord Pantalone and Lady Y/n" the maids say and I smile at them."Thank you" I say.Me and Pantalone walk out of his mansion,the coldness from outside hitting me like a wall.Outside I notice some of the people Pantalone calls 'Agents' and his butlers.

They bow their heads and one of his butlers opens the carriage door for us.I give him a slight smile and Pantalone helps me get in then gets in too.I smile at him,resting my head on his shoulder.He wraps an arm around me and kisses the top of my head.We start moving,probably towards our destination that's unknown for me.

"Pantalone?" I call out his name softly.He hums,holding me close."I'm very curious where we are going" I say and Pantalone chuckles."Have a little patience my dear.We are soon there and I promise it was worth waiting" he says and I nod,resting against him."Alright then" I say.I'm so curious I can't wait.