Chapter 2

•••

Betty had now told Veronica, Cheryl and Toni about her pregnancy. Toni was amazing with kids so she was excited, but Veronica and Cheryl on the other hand didn't like kids so much, but they were so supportive to Betty and they are all excited to be aunties and to help Betty. 3 months later, Betty took Cassie with her and they went to tell their mother Alice and their other sister Ella about Betty's pregnancy.

Betty- Mom? Ella? 

Alice- Yes Elizabeth?

Ella- *rolls her eyes* What Betty?

Cassie- Girl, just be nice for once.

Ella- Shut the fuck up Cassie!

Cassie- *sticks her tongue out*

Alice- *gives them a look* Anyways what is it Betty?

Betty- I have something very important to tell you guys, Cassie already knows and before I doI'm so so sorry.

Ella- Just get to the point already!

Betty- *sighs* I'm pregnant.

Alice- *gasps* W-what?

Betty- Yeah.

Ella- Mom, she deserves to be kicked out.

Alice- *sighs*

Ella- Mom, she does.

Alice being brainwashed by her oldest daughter looks at Betty and holds her hand.

Alice- Look honey, I'm sorry but we can't have a baby living here, I'm gonna have to kick you out.

Betty- *tearing up* What? Mom, no please don't listen to her.

Ella- And Cassie too.

Cassie- What did I do?

Ella- You're annoying!

Alice- *sighs* And yeah, Cassie too.

Cassie- What. This is ridiculous 

Betty- *teared up* Come on Cass, let's just go.

•••

They returned to Archie's apartment after that; he hadn't came back from school yet. Cassie just played the Sims on her MacBook and watched YouTube, Whilst Betty went to write in her diary. Betty sobbed as she wrote, but she was thankful to have Cassie and her friends' support during this pregnancy. Once Archie came back, he went to Betty.

Betty- *crying* Arch, my mom kicked me out because I'm pregnant.

Archie- Good.

While Archie was sat, Betty pulled out an orange for a quick snack. As soon as she was done, Archie stood her up.

Archie- To the bathroom you go.

Betty- But- But Archie I haven't ate in so long.

Archie- Shut up Elizabeth! Now fingers down your throat. *takes her fingers and shoves them down her throat*

When Archie did that to her, Betty puked everywhere, including on him.

Archie- *he wipes himself aggressively* ELIZABETH!!! DON'T THROW UP ON ME!!! YOU LITTLE SLUT!!! *he starts pushing on her stomach*

Betty- *crying* Stop it! You're gonna hurt the baby!!

Archie- IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU AND THAT DAMN BABY!!!

Betty just looked away and continued crying a little. While Cassie was watching YouTube videos, she heard screams from Betty and Archie, so she got up to check it out.