Different types of love story [Dormleaders]

— Tags

— Tags.  Fluff, Huge favouritism when writing for Riddle😍😍, no happy ending for Idia and Vil

  Fluff, Huge favouritism when writing for Riddle😍😍, no happy ending for Idia and Vil

RIDDLE ROSEHEARTS - Cinderella Love Story

Just like Cinderella, Riddle was caged. He didn't have much freedom nor did he give time for himself, studying and doing all his mother's requests was all he can do.

He never thought about breaking a rule, if he did, he was sure he'll experience the same punishment he had when he disobeyed his mother. That happy little freedom he had was taken away from him.

Even till he reached Night Raven College, he was still bounded by his mother's chains—the rules he followed, his mother's influence on his habits. He was truly imprisoned like a bird in a small cage, the key to freeing him was too out of reach.

That was until he met you. You picked up the key and freed him from his pain. You held his hand in yours and brought him up when he was at his lowest.

He truly was grateful for you

You gave him the freedom he deserves, you made him feel loved when his mother couldn't give him the simplest affection, rewarding him for all his hardwork. Helping him shape up to be the better version of himself.

You are the most important being in his life. Without you, he was sure he'd be lost and will still be stuck on the chains his mother created. And you love Riddle like how the prince was willing to sacrifice a lot just to find their Cinderella.

LEONA KINGSCHOLAR - Last to Know

It annoyed Leona with how oblivious you are, were you truly not aware of his obvious hints that he has feelings for you? Or were you doing it on purpose?

He'd basically bend the entire world just to get an ounce of your attention. Everyone knows he's madly in love with you.

And yet how come you're super oblivious to his super obvious heart eyes