▪ 00 - EXTRA ▪

NOTE: this isnt canon to the story, it held no significance to the main plot but I just thought I could give you guys a little gift for Christmas (even tho I'm incredibly late) and a form of thank you for all the read and votes. And...a 'sorry gift' also for not updating enough lol.

This took place right after straw hat rescued sanji out of the cake island, after his disastrous of a wedding :))

_______________________________________

"You're a good boy aren't you? Always such a good fucking boy for me" she had cooed softly, scar littered fingers moving on his blonde locks - it glimmers underneath the harsh moonlight, gold and silver and oh so pretty.

Sanji had never look more beautiful, shining like a fallen angel with bruised knees from kneeling and a tearful gaze.

"Fuck look at you, sweetheart.." a thumb went on the cook's parted lips, tracing his wet mouth before pushing in - putting pressure on his tounge and Sanji - the whore - eagerly suck on it, drool dripping down the hardwood floor as he continue to grind on her foot.
"Dirty whore, sucking my thumb like a cock. I bet you like this dont you?" She pulled his hair back, earning a muffled whimper and a shudder. "I bet I could make you cum like this, with my thumb on your mouth and your cock on my feet"

Sanji gave a loud moan, warm hand desperately grasping for her wrist, pushing her thumb further on her mouth.

"Put your hands behind your back or I'll have you on my knee" Sanji shudder on her tone before obeying, whimpering as he did so.
He gasp when Y/n pulled the thumb out of his mouth with a disgusting 'pop' "p-please n-no-i want-i want"

"What you want doesnt fucking matter to me" Y/n yanked his head backwards, exposing his neck under the moonlight, pale and throbbing with every beat of his heart.
"Little whores like you arent allowed to talk, much less make a demand"

Sanji sob as the foot underneath his aching cock had suddenly left, his heavy balls throb and ache and the cook could do nothing but bit his lip and let his tears fall.

"Look at me when your cry, dumb bunny" a hand grasp his cheeks, puckering his lips, turning his head abruptly and sanji has no choice but to open his eyes and stared right into her. The blonde's heart clenched on how beautiful she looks, how perfect she is looming over her like a sinful being ready to devour him whole.

suddenly his whole body jerked when a painful pressure made itself known on his throbbing cock - Sanji gasped and chase his breath, sobbing and trembling on her gasp.

"The only thing you'll have tonight is my foot, you hear me princess?" Sanji could not utter a word, lost in the pleasure of pain and desperation. "Say yes mommy"

"Y-y-yes m-mommy!"

Y/n had grin.

"Good boy" she then stood up making Sanji fell from where he had kneel.
"so polite and obedient, always taking what I give you with a dumb fucking look"

Sanji lay underneath her like a fallen angel deprived of any mercy and hope, naked and flush and raw for his Master's eyes alone. His heavy cock slap wetly on his stomach at every jerk of her feet, painful and arousing and so so good. he was wet, so so wet that every movement were loud and he could bet that there is a pool of slick underneath his fuck hole.

"Fucking dumb little baby, nothing up in your pretty litte head is there?" Y/n put more pressure on his cock, chuckling when he whimpered and trembled. "Already fucked silly and I havent even put a finger on your tight little ass"