INTRODUCTION

This is the first story that I am writing. English is not my first language so the story may have some grammatical errors but I will try to avoid any silly mistakes.

The story revolves aroud six childhood friends and how they cope up with a sudden change in their lives, which could be considered as a shock or a surprise.

The main characters in the storyline are -

KIM NAMJOON- Alpha. 26 years old. Have a beautiful omega mate kim seokjin. Is a music producer, owning a production firm in thd town with his two childhood friends.

KIM SEOKJIN- Omega. 27 years old. Owns a cafe in the town with his two childhood friends. Mated to namjoon for 5 years.

MIN YOONGI- Alpha. 27 years old . Mated to a beautiful omega park jimin. Music producer. Co-owner of the production firm.

PARK JIMIN- Omega. 25 years old. Co-owner of the cafe. Mated to yoongi for around 4 years.

JEON JUNGKOOK- Alpha. 24 years old. Mated to his beautiful omega mate Kim Taehyung. Co-owner of the music firm.

KIM TAEHYUNG- Omega. 25 years old . Co-owner of the cafe. Mated to jungkook for 3 years.

The six friends have been living together for 12 years now. They were childhood friends and made a promise to live together when they were very young and they still keeo that promise. They lived like a family and have seen a lots of ups and downs together.

They lived happily. The music production firn was doing well. The cafe that the onegas opened two years ago was also blooming .
They shared their joys together.
They also had hard times. One and a half years ago Seokjin had a miscarriage. He was two months pregnant when he had to go through it. All of them were heartbroken. After that Namjoon and Seokjin dud not try for another baby, though they were dying to hold a baby. Jimin and Yoongi were trying to get pregnant but were not able to and when the went for medical checkups, it came out that Jimin's womb had a kind of infection which was causing complications in the pregnancy. Jimin was so heartbroken and cried for days because he wanted a baby so much. But the support of his friend and his loving kate helped him and he was currently taking medications since 6 months to cure the infection . Taehyung and Jungkook wanted kids but were just afraid to get pregnant because Taehyung's mother passed away while giving birth to him , and after what happend to Seokjin they were just very afraid to take the step.

They all wanted kids in the family but it felt like it was impossible for them. All of them shrugged it off by saying that they are busy with work, but deep down they were craving for children.
Then one day it felt like their dreams came true and their beautiful family gets completed.