Bittersweet Truth

Levi POV - I've managed to get Captain Erwin and Dot Pixis in the same room with me feeling sweat bullets come on

Levi POV - I've managed to get Captain Erwin and Dot Pixis in the same room with me feeling sweat bullets come on. This was perhaps the most stressful thing I've ever done even more stressful than fighting titans but it had to be done.

Erwin - So you lied to me *Crosses arms*

Levi - Tch...

Erwin - I know (Y/N) isn't the kid to keep secrets from me we've got that bond and I adore him so I assume you've kept the secret from him as well then

Levi - (Y/N) Is a bit naive but yes he thought everything was normalized for a Captain to do

Dot Pixis - Sounds like you took advantage of his lack of knowledge you understand this can get you in trouble correct?

Levi - With all due respect I'd like to understand why I should be punished for loving someone

Dot Pixis - Your duties come first it's extremely reckless and irresponsible to develop a relationship and one of your scouts at that

Levi - I've loved this boy for so long it never effected my work not once!

Erwin - And now he thinks you both are a couple *Frowns* He's aware of the rules why would he do this?

Dot Pixis - Isn't it obvious? He thought he'd be able to keep it a secret with Captain Levi regardless of him just now finding out his love for the kid

Levi - *Chuckles* You'd like to think that he infact told me that he wanted to let Captain Erwin know...he wanted to make sure this was ok

Erwin - Levi *Whispers*...

Levi POV - Their was a sudden knock at the door looking over I saw it open seeing (Y/N) walk in confusing me.

Levi - (Y/N)? I'm in a meeting remember?

Male Reader - *Tears*....

Levi POV - He was full of tears worrying me quickly getting out of my seat walking over I caressed his face.

Levi - (Y/N) hey what's wrong?

Male Reader - I-I heard through the door *Sobs*

Levi - *Frowns*

Male Reader - I'd never hide anything behind anyone's back! *Sobs* I wanted Erwins permission to make sure it was ok if he'd said no I'd listen no matter how much it hurts! no matter how much I love you I'd listen even if it made me unhappy!

Erwin POV - I saw (Y/N) fall to his knees crying ashamed of myself feeling sick to my stomach. Why were we even doing this? Why did this meeting even have to come to fruition? Getting out of my chair I walked over before kneeling down picking (Y/N) up in my arms as he cried on my chest.

Erwin - Shhhhh

Male Reader - I love Levi lots but I don't want him being punished *Sobs* it's my fault me and Levi were intimate but I should have waited until approval I'm bad *Sobs* I'm a bad person!!