⋆A Hug⋆

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 

||~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-||

There I was.

Such an unexpected relationship.

Coming to an end.

In the most ridiculous way possible.

An Assassin and Warlock.

Two best friends.

Opposing sides.

Rivals.

Or...

Lovers

Intertwined with each other by the unbreakable bonds of love.

Her usually kind eyes were fogged by overwhelming fear. The person she trusted with her life was about to kill her.

Moments before the festival they pulled him from the attention and struck a deal.

Either he would kill her, the love of his life. or they would kill her and the rest of his family. he chose that he would kill her, thinking that after the festival he would get a cleric to revive her. 

It was only till they got to the arena that he realized.

That this was no ordinary arrow, for it was a ̶̨͔̺̪͓̱̦̱̜̓̎̒̈́͐͌W̷͙͖̼͖̻͚̗̮̬̎͐̉̄͐̏̋̚̚͝O͉͖͘ᗡ̧̥̱̞̻͕͍̠͓̿͑̆Ä̷̹̱͓͈̤̮́͒̽̇͝͠H̷̱͓̼̼̥͔͗̃Ꙅ arrow.

He could not back down, for if he did the public eye would see him and bring dread on his family.

||~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-||

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 

He pulled back the arrow.

Her usually kind eyes were fogged with overwhelming fear, the person she trusted her life to was about to kill her.

He remembered all the nice moments they had together, them meeting each other, giving him her cloak...

He hadn't noticed that tears were streaming down his face. He didn't want to keep them waiting so..