~15~

Richie was playing some guys instrument that he took from the guy.
"They said they found a part of his hand chewed up near the stand pipe"
"He asked to borrow a pencil once"
"It's like she's been forgotten because corcoarans missing"
"Is it ever going to end?"
"What you guys talking about"
"What they always talk about"
"I actually do think it will end for a little while at least"
"What do you mean"
"So I was going over all my derry research and i charted out all the big events the iron work explosion in 1908, the Bradley gang in 1935,and the black spot in 1962, and now kids being, I realized this stuff seems to happen every"
"27 years" Ben and bill said
"Ok so let me get this straight so it comes out from wherever and eats kids for like a year and then what it goes into hibernation."
"Maybe it's like what you call it cicadas you know the bugs that come out once every 17 years"
"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed he says that all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing an evil thing that feeds off the people of derry"
"But it can't be one thing we all saw something different"
"Maybe or maybe it knows what scares us most and that's what we see"
"I saw a leper he was like a walking infection"
"But you didn't because it isn't real none of this is not Eddie's leper or bill seeing Georgie or the woman I keep seeing"
"Is she hot"
"No Richie she's not hot her face is all messed up none of this makes any sense there all like bad dreams"
"I don't think so I know the difference between a bad dream and real life ok"
"What you see, you saw something to?"
"Yes ,you guys know that burnt down house on Harrison avenue I was inside when it burned down before I was rescued my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me they were pushing and pounding on the door trying to get to me but it was to hot when the firemen finally found them the skin on their hands had melted down to the bone were all afraid of something"
"You got that right"
"Rich what are you afraid of"
"Clowns"
"What about you Val what did you see?" Eddie asked
"I have encountered it 4 times the first was on Halloween I saw the clown in the mirror and he started choking me I got him to let go but the mirror shattered and blood went everywhere around me including on me, the second time was when I was kidnapped I saw Ryan but then it morphed back into the clown and pushed me and for the rest of that month it was Stan,Eddie,Richie, and bill as clowns and how I broke my leg was when I was about to escape clown Stan twisted my leg but I made it out , third time I saw Georgie, fourth time I saw Ryan again."
"It seems to like you"Richie teased