Main Characters

Eden Scratzyl - The main character. In her new small town she moves to, she finds herself in a new school with new allies. Her hair is dark, almost black, but not raven. She prefers dark clothing, usually skirts, sweaters, or loose jeans and jewelry decorated with bones, crystals, things like such, ETC. she has deep gray eyes with usually smudged eyeliner. Despite her dark and gloomy appearance, she has a large variety of deep emotions. She can shapeshift.

Daniel Amilo - A denim based guy. Despite his basic clothing of hoodies and jeans, he has a bubbly personality, and sadly, tends to hurt himself when people he grows attached to aren't in contact with him. His eyes are a light brown, and his very curly hair is a similar shade. He heals quickly and effortlessly.

Ernaline ****** - ???

In the small town of greteths, these three come together in a story that may be thought of as original and similar to many others.

Trigger warnings throughout this story include:

Gore, violence, degrading language, racial, queerphobic, terms, or slurs, suicidal thoughts or actions, self harm, profanity, death, burn wounds, grotesque descriptions of body modification, and other themes. This is not a horror story, but it is not a typical light-hearted hero story, either. This story isn't meant for those under the age of 13. It depends on the readers maturity.

(Ur welcome bestie ily 💗)