◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ Chapter 1 ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

Chapter 1
                         A new start
------------------------------------------------------------

Quick A/N!

{F/n - First name
L/n - Last name
F/c - favorite color
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
P/n - parent name
____________________

Your POV:

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Bee-

I moved your arm to hit the button on the alarm clock. "Hm, what time is it?" I said as I slowly lifted my head and squinted your eyes.

"HOLY COW-" i said jolting out of my bed and running towards your closet. I opened the door and threw on a white shirt. Some green, and some dark pastel green baggy pants.

I found my backpack and made sure i had all of your stuff inside, just incase. I hopped down the stairs and saw my P/n at the table filing mail.

"Hi P/n!" I said as I opened the fridge and took out a Danimal™. "Good morning F/n. How are you?" They said looking up from their pile.

"Good! Just heading to school!" I said sliding on my shoes, "oh yeah, you transfered from your old school. Well have fun Kiddo." Your parent said.

"Bye P/n! I'll see ya after school!" I said opening the door and waving goodbye. I closed the door and walked towards your bike.

I hopped on the seat and started to peddle. i only lived a block away from my new school. My cousin Tod goes there, so i wanted to look for him.

I arrived quicker than i expected, i parked my bike and walked inside. Holding onto the straps of my ack pack (bc I do that so I'm making the character to that♡).

I walked around and saw Tod talking to a blonde girl and a brunete girl. I walked up to Tod and waved to get his attention.

"Hey Tod!" I said as he turned in my direction. "Oh hey F/n! Nice to see ya!" He said lowering his note pad and smiling

"I want you to meet my friends, Becky and Violet!" He said gesturing to the two girls. "It's nice to meet you F/n!" Becky said smiling. "Yeah, same here," a quiet voice said.

"You can just call me Scoops by the way!" Tod said as I looked at him. "Oh, ok!" I said. The bell rang and everyone scattered around to their classes.

I found my class and stepped in, there was no one else there yet besides a boy with blonde hair and glasses. I looked around some more and decided to sit down at the desk behind him.

I took out your notebook and started drawing in it.

_______________Time skip________________

More people had arrived and they all sat down, the teacher had began to explain something about math. "So, can anyone tell me what 4 divided by 32 is?" "Eight!" i bursted out as the blonde boy looked back at me.

"Very good F/n" the teacher said as they turned back around to right on the chalk board. "How did you know that? " the blonde boy asked, cocking a brow.

"I'm just smart I guess." I replied with a shy smile. "Surprising, I'm not the only smart one here." He said turning his head back around to his book.

The teacher went back to ranting on and on about some weird math equation. Class was almost over and I looked at the clock. "DINGGGGGGG" the bell rang out and i grabbed my bag.

I started towards the door as you heard someone fall. "H-hey! Watch it!" I looked back to see a blonde girl standing behind the blonde boy with her foot out.