♡ Chapter - 12 ♡

And you say, "As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you"
Don't wanna lie here, but you can learn to
If I could change the way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you hear, "They don't deserve you"

THIS SONG LITERALLY EXPLAINS THIS CHAPTER😭😭

Author's pov

At school

Naruto just arrived at school. As usual, he went to the locker to get his books out. He was 30 minutes early. It's advantageous for him because he will have more time to himself. Naruto can no longer even look someone in the eye directly. Naruto happily entered the locker room to get his books out.

" Oh! look who this is " A familiar voice spoke.

Naruto was aware of who they were and he despised them too. But he can't do anything to stop them. Even if he tried he will fail and cause more trouble for himself and his parents so he decided to endure it.

" Oi I'm talking to you! " He said slamming his hand on Naruto's locker which made him flinch.

Naruto didn't say anything since he knows it was a waste is time.

" How dare you ignore me?! Do you know who I am?! " The bully said as he grabbed Naruto and slammed him on the locker.

" Agh!" Naruto hissed in pain.

" I'm Jay Sato. My dad is the vice principal of this school. " He bragged.

" I don't care who you are! Leave me alone. " Naruto yelled.

" How dare you yell at me! " Jay said as he grabbed Naruto's collar harshly and punched him in the stomach.

Naruto sat down clutching his stomach from the Sharp pain.

" Oi stand up! " Jay said.

Naruto didn't move an inch since the pain was too much for him to handle.

" I said to stand the Fuck up. " Jay started repeatedly kicking Naruto.

Naruto wanted to yell and call for help but he couldn't. For the sake of his parents. He is the vice principal's son. He will kick Naruto out for sure if he complains about this to the teachers.

" It takes just a punch to take you down. Are you really a man?! Stand up and be brave. " Jay harshly grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled it making him stand up.

" From now on don't ever disrespect me. " Jay asked smirking.

Naruto just looked away without saying anything which made Jay more pissed.

" Why can't you just listen to me?! " Jay grabbed Naruto's Hair tightly.

Naruto ignored him once again which made Jay tighten his grip.

" Jay there is someone entering the school, " One of Jay's friends said running towards them.

" You think you can ignore me forever don't you? Fine, let's see how much you can take! I'll make sure to make you cry and beg for forgiveness. " Jay said before throwing Naruto on the floor.

Naruto sat up and watched everyone leave one by one leaving him all alone. He gathered all his strength and tried to stand up that's when he saw Aika.

" Woah! Now, who did this to you? " Aika asked smirking.

Naruto ignored her and stood up getting all the dust off of him.

" Mind your own business " Naruto replied opening his locker and taking out his jacket.