The Ring !

-Ray P.O.V.-

After I Answered The Door For Roc And Let Him Say Hey To Hazel wee went to my man cave and started talking.I have a big secret I'm keeping from Hazel and I hope she doesn't hold it against me"!! "Man Roc you don't understand how in love I am with her I wanna marry her like today!!! Just in case it gets worse!!" I said getting worried "well lets go get her a big ass rock to go on her finger today and you can make tomorrow all about her and then take her somewhere nice and propose" Roc said "okay let's do it" I said happily!...after me and Roc's talk I decided to go to Kay jewels to get Hazel a bomb ass ring! "Hi how may I help you" the store person asked "umm I was looking for a bomb ring for the love of my life" well you came to the right place how many carrots sir"? The employe asked "ummm I'm thinking bout thirty!" "Really man that's alot " Roc said "I know Hazel's worth it she's my everything!" "Well sir this is the finest 30 carrot ring I could fine is it good enough"? "Good? Good? It's great!!! I'll take it!" "Ok that will be $111,111,000 sir!" No prob."*hands him the stack of money!*"keep the change!" I say as she raps the ring up. She hands it to me than me and Roc walked out like a boss! I can't wait till tomorrow night!!!