Chapter 1: New world, new body

Somewhere, Pacific ocean

In the depths of the sea lies a large wormlike beast.

'Wh-where am I?' thinks the large creature, 'Wait. I can talk? No. think?'

The creature then looks at their body.

'Just what happened? Think. THINK!' Clearly the creature was having a hard time.

Suddenly a new voice appeared in the creature's mind, 'What happened was you were fighting me.'

The new voice was rather robotic and filled with mild annoyance.

'And now we are stuck together in this one stupid body.'

'Wha-?!' Was the only response the creature thought to respond to the second voice.

'From my sensors and the data gathered I have concluded we are no longer on the same planet. Possibly even a different universe.'

'Wow, you sure are smart,' retorted the first voice, 'I hadn't gotten your name. What was it... Demolisher? No... Umm, Destructor? No, was it De-'

Before they could finish the voice answers, 'My name is Destroyer.'

'Yeah, that's it. I'm... Well, I don't have a name.'

'Well, from what I heard from my creator, Draedon he called you the Aquatic Scourge. So I'll just call you Aqua,' replied Destroyer.

'Aww... Thanks!' Responded Aqua, happy at the name.

'You sure are useless,' Destroyer then thought in private.

Suddenly and quite annoyedly Destroyer stated, 'I guess we need to get used to this new body.'

'Sure!' Aqua responded in an overly cheerful tone.

The two then spent the next few hours finding out all the cool features of their new body. One of which was a speaker system that allowed for them to speak out loud (In a robotic synthesised voice) to other potential friends, or to alternatively play audio recordings (Including boss music).

The second thing they found was that their two bodies were combined in a rather strange way. The main body was based off of Aqua's with a few cybernetic enhancements.

There were also some toggleable weapons attachments based on Destroyer's laser weapons that form from a bunch of small blue glowing cubes

There were also some toggleable weapons attachments based on Destroyer's laser weapons that form from a bunch of small blue glowing cubes. For some reason they decided to call these attachments 'riggings'.

The third thing they learnt was that they can't leave the water for very long before they need to return

The third thing they learnt was that they can't leave the water for very long before they need to return. No flying around the skies, sadly.

And finally the fourth thing they found out, surprisingly late enough, was Aqua's gender. Why they didn't ask about it earlier, I'm not so sure. Anyways, Aqua was a female. Not that there were any male aquatic scourges around to mate with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Suddenly, Destroyer notifies Aqua to something, 'I've detected an S.O.S signal sent a few miles away from here. They said something about Sirens?.'

'Sirens?' Replies Aqua. 'I feel like they are those things that attacked us when we were fighting.'

'Not sure. Why don't we check it out?'

'Sure!' Replied Aqua, all too happily.

After a few minutes they reach an island. It was a military base in fact. And it was burning.

Destroyer commented on how it looked similar to what Yharon or Calamitas could do. The mention of Calamitas caused Aqua to go into a rage. Activating her riggings.

'Calamitas?! That evil witch. Forced me and my ancestors to live in that dreadful chemical waste pit after burning the oceans.'

'Calm down Aqua. Please. Rushing in might get us killed.' Pleaded Destroyer, in an unusually caring tone for one of a machine of death. 'As much as I dislike you I very much like not being dead.' That second sentence cleared up the reason for Destroyer's care.

--

A/N: Hello there kind readers. I have decided to finally update this story. If you have any feedback for this story please do comment. I actually have no idea what to do next.

Speaking of what to do next: Vote time!

Vote what faction you would like for our lovely worm to join.

Azur Lane

Crimson Axis

Sirens

Neutral (don't fight)]

Neutral (fight everyone)

Thanks for reading. Bye!

--