The boy after his past

He wonders alone through this seemingly abandoned city, wondering where the people who once drove these broken down cars, rushed through this once restless city and why he was left here alone, why he doesn't  remember but knows something about this place isn't right ?

The boy walk through unfamiliar yet nostalgic streets to a place his heart remembered as home. Walking done the silent street he hums a calming tune with a face full of confusion and nostalgia. When he reach the once worn home a flash of the house as it once was passed his vision with a gentle voice calling a name "Alec" . He thought to himself  ' Is the voice mine or is the name mine?' The boy tries out his voice hearing it for the first time to find that it was his voice calling that name. The boy wondered once more who Alec is to him and why does he feel that he must find him, no matter what ?

Looking through the houses he sees photos of a girl? who has snow white hair and crimson red eyes with a boy, golden haired and ocean green eyes.

Passing a mirror he see's the girl? Once more in his reflection staring back at him. Realising that he was that girl and the girl was a boy was a surprise.

He leaves the house wondering around this broken reflection of a town. Looking for Alec. Looking for his past.