Kidd Thunder-- Raiden

A/n
Ahh yes, Raiden, my second favorite mk character. I always wanted to know exactly who and what lil kidd thunder was. Especially I wanted to know where he learned Dem sweet dance moves. Anyway enjoy this one

Raiden: it better be good. Or else

Me:*strolles up in a electric wheelchair* This book is gonna be the death of me!

Raiden: stop whining and start writing.

Me: OkOkOk jeez.......thunder head

Raiden: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Me: NOTHING! u-um, enjoy the story.....I guess....

⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Your surname/ note, this will be Raiden and fujins surname too so choose wisely
H/l = hair length
⋆✦⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

My name is Y/n L/n, Goddess of Thunderstorms and daughter of God of Thunder Lord Raiden L/n. I am 17 years old and I will soon rule over Earthrealm.

I live with in the Sky Temple with my Father and my Uncle Lord Fujin, who is the God of wind.

I have many nicknames, most are cute, some childish, and the rest, unsavory. But I have grown to love one nickname in particular, Kidd Thunder. It's adorable to me and my father. Practically foreshadowing my relation to my Father.

Some can say I'm his "mini-me"
Others say I'm just a reincarnation of Raiden that the Elder Gods created to protect this realm once he dies.

But I can assure you, I was made naturally. My Mother Alexandrea, the Goddess of Storms, married my Father looong before I was even thought of. Though she spends most of her time in Safe Haven so no one rarely ever sees her.

With the defeat of Shinnok and death of his Mother Kronika. My Father found it safe enough to bring a child into this world. That being me of course.

Y/n was meditating in the dojo. Clearing her mind of all negativity and distractions. She heard the doors slid open and close but payed no mind to it. Soon she felt a mighty presence amongst her and her focus broke, she opened her eyes to see who had entered, causing her so land on the floor rather harshly.

She stood up and brushed herself off and rubbed her now slightly sore bum before turning to see her father behind her.

"Y/n, you need to focus more. You slacking. There should be no reason my presence breakes your focus."
He crossed his arms, his stern glare fixed on her as he spoke.
Y/n sighed, he was right. She broke her focus so easily and it resulted in her falling flat on her butt because of it.

"I'm sorry Father, I will do better in the near future." She dropped her head, slightly embarrassed. Raiden took ahold of one of her hands, making her snap her head upwards.

"You need not to be so harsh on yourself, it was a simple mistake, a very common one when it comes to meditation. It's ok."

His stern voice now gentle as he rubbed her hand with his thumb. Y/n smiled before embracing him in a hug. Her head pressed against his chest, she can feel and hear his heartbeat while he brushed his hand through her h/l hair before pulling away.

"The reason I'm in here is because I have something for you. Take it as a reward for your work." Raiden chuckle slightly before signaling her to follow him.

Y/n was confused, what did father want to show me? She thought to herself before following behind him.

Raiden led her to her room door. Where fujin was waiting for them.

"Ah, there you two are, took you long enough." He said in a joking manner before hugging the two of them.

" What is it you wanted to show me Father?" The anticipation was killing her.
Raiden gazed at his brother before nodding to him. Fujin, returning the nod, opened the door for her to walk in. Y/n walked into her room before being tackled to the ground by a giant beast.

Y/n yelped a bit before it started licking her.
"Heal!" Raiden yelled from outside the room. Causing the beast to stop it's kissing attack and sit in front of her.

Y/n sat up, wiping her face off before looking at the beast that tackled her.

It was a black and blue dragon, roughly the size of an adult pitbull, it had icy blue eyes and the scales shone like rainbows when the light hits right.

Y/n gasped before turning to the doorway where her father and uncle stood smiling her way.

"You can decide what his name will be y/n." Raiden smiled sweetly at her.
Y/n sqweeled in excitement before embracing the dragon in a hug. The dragon licked her face once more before rubbing it's head on her shoulder.
" I'll name him.....Nightwing!" Y/n brushed her fingers against his pitch black wings before finishing her sentence.

" It's perfect!" Fujin laughed out before the two of them stroll in, crouching down beside y/n and Nightwing.

"He's all mine?" Y/n gleemed at her father."He's all yours." Was all he said before y/n grabbed him and fujin, pulling them into a tight hug of which they both returned.

" Thank you!"
Y/n let them go before going to scratch nightwings stomach, of which he gladly rolled over and allowed her to do.

The brothers smiled at each other, watching as y/n played with him.

"I hope you enjoy your gift my sweet Kidd thunder."

Ok ok ok, look...this is adorable.
Idk if y'all agree, but I can see Raiden giving his child a pet dragon. Imk in the comments if you think so too!

Raiden: Hmmmm*analyzing the story*

Me:* clinging onto the last threads of life.*

Raiden: I like it, it's simple and cute so I approve.

Me: oH THANK HEAV- ah! ahem...I mean thank you Raiden, in glad you enjoyed it.

Raiden: mmhm, for this I will heal you. *Does Le god shit pt2*

Me: *fully healed* hey I can walk again!

Quan chi: can I have a child?

Me: oH MY- where tf did you come from?!

Quan chi: I have my ways...

Me: .....ok Ig I can prolly do you...idk if its gonna be the next chapter tho...

Quan chi: that's fine, but do it well of your soul will be mine...

Me: *WW1 flashbacks* oh no...