Ch 25 - LILA! YOU!

(The next day in the morning)

*sigh* A school day. More Lila. Well I've gotta go. Even if it's a hellhole. Actually I think today is where I show Lila that I'm the boss. She has such tacky clothes, they look like they came from the rubbish bin, oh wait. That's her home!   

@Wackydoodle144 for the idea of the insult, which they commented in a earlier chapter also I hate putting these in as it made me do this here)

(At the hellhole)

I walk in to see Lila staring at me like a shocked pikachu. Pathetic. Damn, I'm starting to sound like Shadow the Hedgehog. Hold up... why is Felix with her! Betrayer! I scoff at them when I walk past. I go into the classroom to find my friends. They give me a ginormous hug.

"Don't do that every again!" Chloe said.

"Okay I won't but quick question, why is Felix with the rat!" I ask.

"No we don't but it's strange," Nino said.

"Yeah, real odd..." I say.

Then after that my day was normal.

(At stupid lunch)

It was goddarn lunch and Felix was with Lila. I was glaring at him until he looked at me with pleading eyes? He then cocked his head towards the door.

"Marinette is something wrong?" Luka asked me.

"Yeah just gotta go somewhere real quick," I say.

I go out of the canteen to where Felix was waiting.

"I know I shouldn't be talking to you for a day but this morning Lila trapped Razor in a bottle that he can't get out and she keeps on saying I'm her boyfriend. Whenever I say I'm not she says I'm being silly and the other people believe her," he told me.

"Hmm so what do you want me to do?"

"I-" he said before his eyes became fully white with only a puple wolf in the middle.

Hmmm why has it gone like it? Ohhhh it's Razor using his main power.

"Wassup Mari! As you can see I've controlled Felix to tell you the plan. So I need you to fake to that you and Felix are dating. Then while everyone is distracted looking at you two, I'll control his cousin. His cousin will free me, well I mean I'll free actual me. If Lila says something about it not being true, hopefully I'll be out so I'll show them the edited footage from yesterday," he explains.

"Okay but wait... how did you edit it...?" I ask.

"You'll find out, I'll tell you one thing, you don't push him off the bed in edited version, now bye!" he said.

"Wait-," I say all flustered but he left before I could finish.

Why Razor, why! I feel like I need to contemplate life again.

"Marinette! I've been called you 4 times and you didn't respond!" Felix said.

"Razor told me something not fun or nice,"

"What!" Felix said

"Can't tell you,"

"Okay then well lets go!" he said before taking me back into the canteen like we were ugh dating.

Bleh. He's only a friend, I would never fall for him.

I could feel everyone staring at us. I then saw the Razor-controlled Adrien give me a thumbs up. I like that version, well if he still existed as now Adrien believes Lila. I just grin back.

"She manipulated him! Like she does with her friends!" Lila exclaimed.

"Nah she didn't, fucker!" Felix yelled doing the middle finger at her, entering Iamamanicnow mode.

"Oh stop being silly," Lila said.

"No, Razor come on!" Felix yelled.

"Here ya go dopes, watch the video, might just put a warning, its kinda not safe!" Razor said with a large grin.

I swear him and Felix share the same energy sometimes. Lila looked so shocked to see Razor. He then played the video. I preferred the MamancomesinandIshoveFelixoffthebed ending instead of the nasty ending.

"They're official! Eat that Lie-La!" Razor yelled

Then a bunch of students crowded around Lila saying things like, "OMG Lila why did you lie?" and, "How did he fool you?" and bunch of other shit. Welp time to explain to my friends.

A/N srry I didn't post yesterday, school exists and other trash so yeah. Also this chapter got real juicy 😏 XD Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. Btw srry that its short as well I pre-wrote this chapter so I just followed the version on paper.