Long Awaiting

GIYU
As I wait nervously for her train to be called then I hear " TRAIN KANOE ARRIVING". I rush looking for my perfect glass butterfly. Looking through the crowd only seeing co-workers talking about the success of the mission. As the train departs to the back of the train station, I couldn't help notice something in a bag. Mitsuri should know where Shinobu is with the butterfly clip in her bag. I wait by the bag as Mitsuri comes back with a bag of McDonald.  The moment she looks at me, she says"  GIYU-SAN" then starts to cry as she drops her bag. Shpcked I put the pin back into the bag.  Crying wasn't a public subject I thought, as I watch her reach into her bag and pull the clip out really slow. "I tried to save her, but she was-s"
Mitsuri
After a horrible mission and my longest train ride ever. I arrive at the station and leave holding Iguro's cold hand for support. Just a few hours ago I lost my bestfriend and what seemed like my sister. Not wanting to carry my bag, i leave by the rest of the Kanoe's bags. I was hungry, so I got a big Mac bundle with Kyojuro who got a mcnugget bundle from the McDonalds inside the station. As I headed to my seat, I saw Giyu staring at me and I saw he held her pin. At the sight I burst out crying , causing me to drop my food. Somehow a scream of his name was followed by "I tried to save her , but she was-s" . Iguro ran to me trying to comfort me ,but i couldn't calm down. My heart couldn't tell Giyu what has happened to her,my words sounded like a baby learning to speak.
Giyu
As I saw her struggling to explain what happened. I looked up and saw something that made my blood run cold.