Tribs Of Fox Wood

The White Bone Cubs
Top Fox: Star; A short red and gray hybrid tod-fox with diamond markings.
Second Fox: Sparky; A beautiful fennec and arctic hybrid vixen-fox with splotchy markings and the claw of another fox hanging from an ear.
Hunt Foxes
Petal; A gentle arctic and red hairless hybrid tod-fox with a stripe running down his back.
Yew; A stout red vixen-fox with unusual markings.
Miles; A tall fennec and gray hybrid vixen-fox with stripes and the tooth of a lizard hanging from a necklace.
Patrol Foxes
Sleepy; A serpentine gray vixen-fox with spots and black pouches hanging from her front legs.
Warrior Fox
Hunter; A broad fennec and red hybrid vixen-fox with diamond markings.
Ripper; A beautiful red and fennec hybrid tod-fox with spirals running down his flank.
Cub Foxes
Snuffles; An ugly arctic and fennec hybrid tod-cub with diamond markings.

The Last Owl Kin
Top Fox: Birch; A serpentine gray and arctic hybrid tod-fox with spirals winding down his flank.
Second Fox: Snuggle; A broad red tod-fox with spirals winding down his flank.
Hunt Fox
Chompers; A short gray and arctic hybrid tod-fox with dappled marking and the claw of a mouse hanging from a necklace.
Patrol Foxes
Pumpkin; A serpentine gray and arctic hybrid tod-fox with dappled marking and gray pouches hanging from his torso.
Renard; A lithe fennec vixen-fox with diamond markings and a black pouch hanging from her neck.
Hazel; An intimidating arctic tod-fox with spots.
Walnut; A short gray vixen-fox with diamond markings and the skull of a cat hanging from a necklace.
Warrior Foxes
Spark; A bony fennec vixen-fox with a stripe running down her back and a thorn piercing her ear.
Nine; An average fennec and gray hybrid tod-fox with splotchy markings and a thorn piercing his ear.
Bengt; A broad arctic tod-fox with stripes and the skull of a bird hanging from an ear.
Luna; A skinny fennec and red hybrid vixen-fox with dappled markings and the tooth of a cat hanging from a necklace.
Hunt Cub
Blush; A fierce fennec and arctic hybrid tod-fox with splotchy markings and the tooth of a mouse hanging from his ear.

The Sapphire Whisper Kin
Top Fox: Oak; A wild gray tod-fox with dappled markings and the claw of a bird hanging from an ear.
Second Fox: Elm; A stout red and arctic hybrid tod-fox with piebald markings and the claw of a bird hanging from an ear.
Hunt Fox
Scout; A muscular fennec and arctic hybrid vixen-fox with unusual markings.
Patrol Foxes
Fennec; A tall gray tod-fox with a lighter underbelly and white pouches hanging from his neck.
Carmine; A skinny fennec vixen-fox with piebald markings and the claw of a bird hanging from an ear.
Warrior Fox
Serenity; A gorgeous gray vixen-fox.
Milk Fox
Autumn; A tall fennec and gray hybrid vixen-fox with a leather pouch hanging from her neck.

The False Cave Cubs
Top Fox: Chomp; A serpentine fennec vixen-fox with spots and a leather pouch hanging from her neck.
Second Fox: Kit; A bony fennec vixen-fox with brindle markings and a leather pouch hanging from her torso.
Hunt Fox
Dixie; A muscular arctic vixen-fox with brindle markings and the bone of a bird hanging from a necklace.
Patrol Foxes
Beech; A bony arctic and red hybrid tod-fox with dappled markings and the claw of another fox hanging from an ear.
Nibbler; A beautiful red vixen-fox with stripes and leather pouch hanging from her front legs.
Warrior Foxes
News; A bony fennec tod-fox with brindle markings.
Tinder; A average fennec tod-fox with splotchy markings and white pouches hanging from his front legs.
Milk Foxes and Cub Foxes
Crimson; A skinny fennec and red hybrid vixen-fox with a lighter underbelly and the tooth of a wolf hanging from an ear. She is currently nursing Orchid; A beautiful fennec tod-fox with brindle markings, Phalaenopsis; A broad gray tod-fox with a lighter underbelly,  Lily; A tiny fennec and red hybrid tod-fox with brindle markings, and Chrysanthemum; An ugly red tod-fox with brindle markings.
Mushroom; A slim fennec and red hybrid vixen-fox with unusual markings.
Fir; A slim fennec vixen-fox with diamond markings and a thorn piercing her ear.
Gideon; An ugly gray and red hybrid vixen-fox with spirals winding down her flank and a thorn piercing her ear.

The Reckless Snake Caste
Top Fox; Cleo; An adorable arctic and gray hybrid vixen-fox with diamond markings and the claw of a bird hanging from a necklace.
Second Fox; Dribble; A wild arctic and fennec hybrid vixen-fox with a lighter underbelly and the beak of a bird hanging from a necklace.
Hunt Foxes
Rufus; A soft gray tod-fox with piebald markings and the claw of a bird hanging from a necklace.
Astra; A little arctic and gray hybrid vixen-fox with spots.
Patrol Fox
Pine; A tiny fennec vixen-fox with a stripe running down her back and the claw of a bird hanging from an ear.
Warrior Foxes
Midnight; A skinny fennec and red furless hybrid tod-fox with splotchy markings.
Fuzzball; A serpentine gray and fennec hybrid vixen-fox with piebald markings.
Claret; A broad gray and arctic hybrid tod-fox with a white cape.
Hunt Cub
Muggles; A handsome fennec tod-fox with spirals winding down his flank.

The Red Hawk Warriors
Top Fox: Blaze; A serpentine gray tod-fox with piebald markings and the claw of a coyote hanging from an ear.
Second Fox: Vapor; A skinny fennec tod-fox with a stripe running down his back and a white pouch hanging from his front leg.
Hunt Foxed
Cinnamon; A tiny fennec and red hybrid tod-fox with piebald markings and a white pouch hanging from her front leg.
Maple; A slim gray vixen-fox with stripes and a thorn piercing her ear.
Patrol Foxes
Cedar; A serpentine arctic vixen-fox with splotchy markings and the claw of a mouse hanging from an ear.
Warrior Foxe
Scraps; A slender gray and fennec hybrid tod-fox with a stripe running down his back and the bone of a bird hanging from an ear.
Milk Foxes and Cub Foxes
Auburn; A gentle gray and arctic hybrid vixen-fox with spirals winding down her flank and a white cape. She is currently nursing Ruby, A skinny fennec vixen-fox, and Kitsune; A sleek red and gray tod-fox with stripes.