2 feathers of a pigeon

I saw him walk towards a pigeon at the park and he picked the pigeon up in his arms and carried him to the chair where he named the pigeon cookie. He starred at cookie with a lustful look. He wanted cookie so bad. No was was there either. He whispered to cookie, 'no body is here ta know' he stroked cookie very slowly and leant in very gently... 'I know you want it' he whispered to cookie. He picked up cookie again and lay her down gently on the sofa 'it won't hurt' he said, rather huskily and went to the kitchen and cooked a cheese pizza and bought it to cookie who ate it like and attractive pigeon. So he kissed cookie passionately then he bought cookie closer, 'you want me, right baby?' Cookie nodded and winked. They both ran upstairs into the bedroom. Cookie looked very lost, bus still flew onto his arm. He stroked her gently, 'You still okay with this?' Cookie nodded and closed her eyes. the man scooped her up, took her outside and rubbed mud all over her body. Did you like it cookie? Did you like the mud bath I gave you? Cookie cooed with delight and as she flew off the mans wife Janet walked in. This was the night their daughter was conceived. they called her cookie after the pigeon the man had found that day.