The Love Birds have meet

It's been years ever since I've developed feelings for the quiet boy in class. I always dreamt of pulling up my courage and asking him out, but I was always overshadowed and terrified of the thought of him giving a cold "No." and walking away from me, leaving me heartbroken in the dark. But of course, I always studied him, and he was always kind to others. Other than being rejected, I've dreaded about his heart belonging elsewhere. Maybe Nerie, because she's sweet and beautiful, nothing I could've been. Or even my (former?) best friend, Sareenah. She's, well, okay, but I couldn't bear thinking that he would be kissing her all over and giving her gifts every day. I gritted my teeth at the thought of it. But if I wanted him all for myself, I had to do it. I had to ask him out.
My (super duper callioper noper duper) best friend, Shea, watched as I nervously approached Nazer. "Heeey," I said awkwardly. His back was turned on me, but he spinned around and faced me. "Oh, what's up, MJ?" I sighed dreamily at him saying my name. I know. I'm a simp. "Oh, well... Do you think we could, um, you know, go somewhere together and maybe uhm, hang out?" I stuttered shyly. He looked at me, wide eyed, as he let all my words go in. "Like a date?" I was frozen as he looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite pinpoint. "Uhhh-" I looked over at Shea, and she looked as if she was amused. She was enjoying this. I'm suffering, and she's over there looking so pleased. I swear, I'm gonna smack her later and- "Uhh, MJ?" Nazer's voice made me look back at him, and I had to think for a moment so that I could remember his question. "Oh, uhm, yeah! Something like that. But hehehey, you don't need to, uhm, you know, accept, because, umm-" "Of course!" He said, excitement glistening in his eyes. His smile was shining so bright, I almost fainted.

Credits to Shea <33