Chapter 3

Coraline was in front of whybie's house. It was a smaller house then the pink palace. It was much smaller, and was painted yellow. Coraline knoked on the white door. Whybie answered. "Oh, hey coralline! Grandma's out, so we can go ask my little sister about her imaginary friend." He said.

Coraline entered. In the living room, coralline could see Whybie's little sister playing with Barbie dolls. "Oh Barbie, I love you!!" She had made the ken doll say. I sighed. Not even I was interested in BARBIE dolls. "Hey bella! Lets go to the well." Whybie told his sister. His sister Immidiatly dropped her dolls. "Just let me get ready!!!" Bella exclaimed. Then she ran into a little room and slammed the door. Curios, Coraline put her ear to the door. "Where are you going?" A voice asked.

"To the well!" Bella exclaimed. "Whybie is taking me with his girlfriend." She said. Coraline face palmed. Really Bella? Coraline burst through the door. Nothing or no one was there, except for Bella. "What are you doing?" Bella asked.

"Its time to go. Are you ready? Me and Whybie are going to tell you a story once we get there. Believe it or not, no matter how fake it sounds, it happened." Coraline said. She wanted Bella to be cautious.  They were on there way to the well.

At the well, Coraline and whybie told her everything, and told her to be careful. Because they were worried that whoever was killing people, was probably the other mother. Then, they heard the cat growling.