Sirens

A Siren can take different forms to lure compels people of the opposite sex to destroy themselves as a show of devotion, or to their death. Sirens are creatures that have two forms, like many other creatures, to be able to deceive typical humans - being their true form is that of an ugly monster with no hair and unhuman features. However, they hide it by transforming into what their victims desire. Through physical contact, they can infect people with some sort of "essence", which is composed by oxytosin, a hormone that is produced during childbirth, lactation, and sex, and called the "love hormone". Victims show a high level of oxytosin amount on their blood. After being infected, humans desperately depends on the siren and would do anything, as if they were controlled by it. The victim will only want the siren's current form and do what it desires as a show of devotion - if the siren wants its victims to kill someone, they will do it. However, the effect of the "essence" does not last too much, as the victim can recover complete consciousness of their acts after hours of being infected.

Powers & Abilities:
★ Shapeshifting ★ Control

Weaknesses:
A siren's weakness is the blood of one of her victims, which means that the siren can only be killed with the blood of a person who is still under its spell with a brass dagger.