Chapter 10

MIANI ALLURE PARKER

2 WEEKS LATER...
JANUARY 22, 2022
HACKENSACK , NEW JERSEY
12:26PM

"Hey Miani" Ronnie said as I walked into my new temporary job at Bape as a manger.

You see I had to change career paths for a moment well only until I can get my money back together and get out of that insane house.

My mom has officially lost her mind.

Any and everything I do it's a problem for her. I can't even breathe without getting verbally attacked or mistreated.

But it's cool I been through worse things so I just stay quiet and take every negative word said to me, every item thrown at me, every hit I'm struck with and most of all every guy I have to get felt on by.

I deal with it all and just pray to Allah faithfully that better days will come.

"Hey girl wassup? How today been?" I asked one of my cashiers. She's pretty cool I mean I don't really talk much to her unless it's about work but she's been trying her hardest to be friends with me for some reason. I think it's kinda suspicious but maybe I'm thinking to much into it.

"Bruh it's been annoying as fuck here" she blew a breath sucking her teeth. Laughing a little I looked at her shaking my head.

"Girl don't do that these people not that bad" I laughed but thinking otherwise.

Working in customer service it's very stressful and exhausting, people truly lack common sense.

It be times where I have to calm my employees down even though some of these customers be deserving a good ass whooping for real.

"Bruh this one old bitch got mad at me cause we ain't have the bag she wanted but it's online. I told ha ass she could just order it online instead of putting me through this wack ass conversation cause her breath smell like straight hot ass dick and balls" Ronnie said shrugging with a nonchalant look on her face.

"Omgg Ronnie why would you say that to her" I gasped then started cracking up laughing.

See Ronnie had a mouth on her but it was only with certain people. I learned that when she got checked a few weeks ago by another employee here.

It was kinda funny but I held it together even though I was cracking up laughing on the inside. Mind you the employee was a white girl. A WHITE girl for real like come on now.