|A/N|

⋆ ₊ ゚ ☽ * ₊ ⋆

It was a beautiful night with stars laying about and a crescent moon halfway enclosed by two clouds in the sky.It was very quite and dark only the sound of crickets were heard.

A girl was looking at her phone while walking presumably to her house.When in the corner of her eye she saw a black cat walking towards her,She saw it was heavily injured and bleeding in their right leg.

She immediately went to the cat and sat down and slowly but carefully  took the cat in her lap and she made sure it was comfortable and took off the bag she was carrying and started searching for some bandages for the cat.After she found them she carefully started bandaging him/her and after she was done she saw that the cat looked thirsty and exhausted from walking with a injured leg so she took out a water bottle from her bag and poured the water into the cap of the bottle .The cat slowly got off from her lap and started drinking the water,again the girl poured water into the cap and this went on repeatingly until the cat looked not so exhausted anymore and was done drinking.

The girl asked 'Are u alright now mr/mscat ?'
The cat meowed and walked towards her and let her hand pat him/her as a sign of gratitude and slowly walked away.

The girl who helped the cat was Imamura Misaki.

⋆ ₊ ゚ ☽ * ₊ ⋆

Disclaimer:Tokyo revengers is owned by Ken Wakui and i only own my oc

This story is very much cringe but i am trying my best alright.

                             ⋆ ₊ ゚ ☽ * ₊ ⋆