That's too much man 

~5 minutes~
It's almost as with final breaths it outcasts drops into an ocean. Countless times this has happened before and will continue. Tragic but futile, pointless.Each dragging second reminds me of something I could have done better.
~10 minutes~
If I had followed my dreams could I have really become a architect or was it outlandish and this was the best path. To lay with a friend of countless years a father, at least to the "best extent". He left I wonder how long it's been watching the stars dreaming. It didn't feel bad rather like nothing almost, only constant reminders from your last remaining consciousness. A call to wake what could have been tragic but faithful to the storyline. Pop star dies tragically young to a drug overdose fits the headline. I really don't want to die, when your face to face with death you could wish things didn't have consequences. My life could be something I regret blame everyone else for the faults of there actions but I still lived it.
~13 minutes~
I know no one is coming the inevitable. The sort of true realization of what's going to happen. But, I never stopped dancing each movement word everything lived up to the best possible show around. Was it really my mistake for picking up the phone or was it the caller? Was it my mistake for picking up that drink or the one who laid it? Was it my mistake for a living or rather the one who dealt my hand? Plausible questions that ring in my ear that leave plausible deniability. It's sweet almost would I be alive in better situations. With better people, friends even.
~17 minutes~
The final ring, as the bells are placed upon my funeral. As my brown hair is swept to the side to make me look the best presentable. I lay in the worst conditions possible, still looking, clean and refined. Even in my worst, I still put on an actors dream, to be a star...

Consequences for action.