#03.-"A Brother?"

— ✦ —

Nim was already in the castle with Nazar,her new son, the castle seemed so distant and dark, it seemed that Nazar like it...

Nim left Nazar alone for a few minutes to go to Dream's room, after all,she would have to "prepare" him, to which Nazar was left alone with some guards, who kept their distance. There was silence for several minutes until Nazar he speak.

- I know you're here, don't hide.  – Nazar spoke with his expressionless face.

It seemed that he had spoken to nothing or that was what the guards who were with him believed.

– C-Can you see me?... – answered that voice.

– Yes, and I see that you have followed me and Mrs. Joku, what are you looking for?  – Nazar had more questions, but he would save them for later, now he needed to find out what it is and what was the purpose of that "thing".

Night came out from behind a guard, her body still transparent, almost impossible for Nazar to see, but her aura hadn't escaped from him. Night was very doubtful... how was it possible that he could watch?  Her mother couldn't do it, but he could.

— ✦ —

Some kind knocks were heard on the door of Dream's room, knocks that became more constant when there was no response.

– Dream?  - Nim asked waiting for any response from the named.

Finally that door opened, revealing the boy in his pajamas and with messy hair, it made sense if we think that it is quite late at night... but something looked different about him, his eyes had recovered the shine they had before, her dark circles were still noticeable but not like last time and her aura didn't feel null or dull. Had Nim's "little experiment" worked?  There was only one way to find out, but it had to be subtle so as not to fail again.

– Is something wrong mother?  – Dream asked when he saw the surprised face of her mother.

Nim was silent for a few seconds until she fell back into reality,she looked at Dream and her smiled awkwardly at him, for a moment Nim had a vague memory of Night... but she NO LONGER EXISTED so he just I let go

– My son, I want to tell you and talk about something with you. Would you let me pass?  – Nim asked.

Without any response Dream moved to the side of his door frame giving way to his mother who entered and sat on Dream's bed.

- Come here...-

Dream felt somewhat uncomfortable, her mother's face looked more tired and her voice was slower and more subtle than usual, but without any complaints she went with her mother sitting next to her.

– This castle has been very lonely these years, don't you need company?  – Nim began to speak, the question had confused Dream – Lately these years I have been very busy helping the people and I have neglected you a lot...–

That was true, Dream had grown up surrounded by guards and servants who had never played with him, that's why he was almost all the time in his room or in the library, he had never had any company or that's what he remembers. ..