Jack Brewer x AJ <3 pt 4

AJs POV

After Jack and I finished we cuddled for a few hours in silence, he eventually fell asleep and I soon followed after
~~~
- The Next Morning -
I woke up around 7:30, and Jack was still sound asleep so I decided to get out of bed and go make him breakfast, I decided I was going to make him some French toast and scrambled eggs. I began by making the French Toast, I grabbed the loaf of bread from the cabinet and got out the ingredients I would need. I googled a recipe. The recipe called for 2 eggs, 1 cup of whole milk, 1/2 tsp of nutmeg, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, and 3 tbsp of butter. I began to make the mix I would need and then dipped the bread into the mixture. I hope he likes it, the reviews seem pretty good though. I then started on the scrammed eggs. I got 4 more eggs and cracked them then poured them in the bowl and began to mix them with some salt and pepper, then poured them in the frying pan. I grabbed two plates and began to place the food onto them.

Once I had finished playing the food, I walked in to wake up Jack.
"Morning, Jack. I made breakfast, come on and eat" I said helping him out of bed. He had a bit of a limp which I found adorable.

"What did you make, AJ?" He asked as he stumbled to the kitchen.

"Scrambled eggs and French toast" I replied helping him into a chair. He sat down and grabbed his fork, "this smells and looks delicious, AJ" he told me as he began to dig in. Probably hungry from all of our...activities. I grabbed him a glass and fixed him some orange juice. I sat it infront of him and took my seat across the table.

We are in silence for a little bit, only saying short phrases here and there. After we had finished eating I helped Jack to the bathroom to take a shower, "would you like to shower with me, AJ?" He asked as he stepped into the hot shower. "I would love to" I replied as I began to undress myself.

We didn't do anything in the shower, just washed eachothers hair and gently rubbed soap on one another. Nothing sexual just enjoying eachothers company. It was really nice. After our shower we got dressed and went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Jack asked grabbing the remote. "Hmm, how about something, scary?" I replied as I got comfortable in his arms.

He put on scream, the original. Because I told him it was my favorite. Jack and Stu are just so fine! We cuddled and eventually fell asleep during the movie and I finally felt at peace.

I drifted off to sleep and began to have a dream, one about scream. Jack was running through the halls of the mall, wearing a mask? He was dressed as ghost face, and I immediately felt a rush to my downstairs square *debby ryans* "Jack?" I called out trging to lure Jack over here. He came crashing towards me from around the corner. He had a knife and kept trying to stab me but I stopped trying to fight and instead just touched his Willy. He stopped and glanced at me with a tilted head, and I just nodded my head. And so he put the knife down and I took his mask off, he looked beautiful, covered in the blood of the fetuses from Claire's. I kissed him and he kissed back and we quickly began going at it like rabbits, I was like "woah doggy" this is what I've wanted forever. I've always had the biggest crush on anyone with a mask on, and now I finally get to live out my fantasy in the most enjoyable way. With Jacks 9 inch Willy inside my dilly.
~~~~~~
-Back to reality-
I woke up and kissed Jack, I can't believe he's mine, he looked like such an angel but I couldn't get the image of his as ghost face out of my mind.

So I went on Amazon and ordered him a costume. It'll be here Tuesday.