::Beginning::

Summer B.

"Waiter can I get a shot please?" I say he came.

He poured in the glass. "What's a pretty need a shot fo?" He say he add an accent.

"Thank you, stressed." I say he hand me a shot.

"My name is devontae, I work for rich gang but on weekends I come here." He say gee I love their music.

"Forreal?" I say he nodded. "But it only 3 of them."

"Yeah we coming to Miami come check us out." He say I nodded and he slipped me his number.

Miami? Damn.

****

I got off the flight and I grabbed my newest iPhone and call him.

"I'm off the flight." I say walking out the thing.

"Go get a uber." He say I seen one and I drove to the location.

"Thanks." I say to the cab handling him money.

"Yeah see it more than 3 I'm a producer of them." He say we walked to the double doors and there was 2 boys with dreads one was fine.

"This summerella, that's Issa, Que and-" he say gco.

"Wassup ma?" One dread head say I small wave.

"Nah she don't want you Issa I'm Que the ladies charm." The fine one say.

Devontae W.

This happens all the time but Issa can be doing all that he got a girlfriend. She was looking all creeped out.

"Well I just came cause devontae invited and I see what y'all do in the studio." She say I sit down.

"We chill most of the time tho ain't nothing to write." Issa say.

"Well I personally write my own music." Jacquees say I can see she had a huge crush on Que.

"You can sing?" I asked she shook her head.

"Quit lying." I say she laughed and went in the booth.

"Oh no music." She say and she started to sing and rap.

She got skills I'm give her that. "So where bird man or lil Wayne or tyga or nicki something like that?" She asked.

"Tour but bird man handling business." Issa say she nodded.

***

Summer B.

After hanging out with them I decided to get an hotel, and check in I grabbed my luggage and went to the room my mom called me.

"Hey sweetie." She say I just her house 3 years ago she ain't lie she miss me.

"Hey." I say and I opened my room door.

"Are you still in Atlanta? Or you somewhere else because I have-" she say gco.

"Mom I'm not going to come to the house and read kiddy stories." I say she laughed like it was funny.

"I know summer it just your sister is modeling, your brothers are in college and it's just you." She say i was the second oldest.

"Didn't jada have a baby? Kennedy?" I say she was quiet. "Ok then go read her a story." She sighed.

"Ok summer love you." She say and she hangs up.

Rodriquez Broadnax.

"She said she like my swag I be cutting up." I rap Issa sucked his teeth.

"Bruh get over yourself she don't like you." Issa say I fanned him off.

"And she don't like you." I say he popped his collar.

"She fine and all but you know Ashley is crazy as fuck." He say I chuckled.

"She got you whipped boy." Devontae say Issa hit him they laughed.

First I edited it and I tried to post it but it wouldn't so I deleted some and now this is short but I edited it comment if it alright or I do some more🤔😛