Breaking but into where?

Somewhere in 1945-1950

AK's had it. This can't go on much longer- He and the other poles are already dealing with the genocides by the ukrainian nationalists- and now PRL's shit? Why are they always the victims? He can't allow this to continue. He knew he had to speak to UPA; face to face. Yet, he might risk death.

But he's already on the edge of death, of course. Thanks to the extra massacres, he's slowly fading away.

He took a small look at his arm as he was walking and it had cracks all over it. He was right. He was wanted gone, anyway.

.

He shouldn't be here, but he is. He looked around at the tall trees surrounding him. Trees but with no leaves, because everything was snowy. Luckily he was wearing warm and cozy clothes, dressed in a winter jacket over his military uniform. But where was the person he wanted to see? He could've sworn he was following UPA- and that this was one of his favorite places to relax. Tsk, what a joke. That man couldn't relax anymore, he's full of insanity. Are all ukrainians like this nowadays? He doesn't know. Maybe the soviets really did fuck them up.

After what has been done to PHA, he couldn't-

"Came for me?" a voice said, right from behind a tree.

-and speak of the devil!

"The last I heard, you were traumatized." UPA got out of his hiding spot and stood in front of AK. He was still shorter.

"I don't even need to say jackshit about you. You already know how you are, unless you really are so self-unaware."

"I won't be the judge of that."

"Of course not. Why'd you even bother to? You're careless, given the fact that you've murdered dozens of innocent people."

"They weren't innocent, and neither are you, trust me."

"You're playing the victim, aren't you?"

"No, it's just the truth."

It started to get colder and colder as the silence after UPA speaks intensifies. And soon, it was gonna be snowing. AK realized UPA was wearing his usual turtleneck black sweater, his army pants and a matchy army jacket with fur. Judging by how he looks physically, he's gonna meet his doom soon. Sadly, AK and PHA will go before him, then he'll be victorious.

"You should know.. It's already over." AK spoke again.

"Yes, because we're erasing the poles off of ukrainian territory."

"..IT'S NOT UKRAINIAN!" UPA's words finally made the taller lash out verbally. He was full of rage too, but UPA had never seen him like this before. Unless when he was being overprotective, but now?

"If I say it is, don't you believe me?" the red and black boy close in on the white and red one, grabbing his fading arm but he didn't know about that yet.

...

"Hah. You're dying?"

"N-No.."

"PFFT- I wouldve  never imagined that I'd be outliving you. Really? And you're much stronger too- Ah, where's the strength, tho? Looks like I overstimated you." UPA mocked the poor polish army, was this the real Ukrainian Insurgent Army that he once loved? He doesn't know.

"Stop."

"No. How about you stop?" UPA punches the Armia Krajowa on the empty snow, laughing at his weak self.

"You've lost. PRL will be happy, too. Everybody would, trust me." He winked and immediately left, speeding and leaving the other to freeze and get buried under the cold snow.

"Would they..?" AK muttered under his breath, before closing his eyes and letting his face begin to fade away, soon meeting his doom.

...

The memories end, now being back in the present with current AK and UPA. Just like before, but on 'better' terms. UPA has a new partner and he's actually happy now, while AK is still suffering from the scars of the past.

"Not gonna lie, I made you more miserable than PHA- mentally." UPA gave a soft smile, but little do they all know is that he regretted it.

"Don't say that."

"Why? But it's true."

"I.."

"You?"

"I feel like I'm getting a Deja-Vu."