Part 1

We're running vigorously down the steps. I tried to bust down the door but it's pointless. I grab the table chair and shattering the window, lifting, and pushing Rosie out the window, "go, don't look back." I whisper to her as her feet hit the ground and I push myself through the window. "You may scatter but I can track your criminality." The disfigured thing growls as they crawl from the barn, Rosie has fallen. I rushed towards her as fast as I could, launching myself and pushing her out of the way. "RUN!" I holler as she takes off. I've fallen on the ground along with a sharp pain in my back.

My face is buried in the ground as I lay paralyzed and scared. All I can think of is when he stabbed my parents, they were pleading and rambling on about something that sounded like disillusion. I hear a scream from the woods, "LILY, PLEASE NO DON'T!" I saw my sister's picture in my mind, I break out of the trans, "not today." As the shapeless figure goes to stab me, I plunge my weight to their knees as they stumble, I move out of the way and get up running. I caught up to my sister in the woods and I grabbed her, hurtling her over my shoulder, running even faster. All I hear in the distance is laughter, and a faint voice saying, "your brain will trick you when you are deranged?"

 All I hear in the distance is laughter, and a faint voice saying, "your brain will trick you when you are deranged?"