CHAPTER1

Well you read the title this is no fairy tale. My name is tionna but they call me T for short. I got to Langston yard high school. Well we're kinda divided into groups the nerds,actors,jock aka jerks,and well I'm kind of the cool nerd you know the one that can chill with anybody senior gang. It's me an my best friend Devon I knew him since we was shorty"s. I've been in love with that boy ever since we were twelve. He's light skin with hazel eyes curly hair an 5,8. Never could tell him how I feel an I won't. But yea let me tell you my story. Ring Ring I jump up out of my sleep stupid ass alarm clock. Woke up GOT in the shower and then got what I was gonna we're for school. I wore some black an blue Jordan's basket ball jersy and some skinny jeans with my blue bucket hat. I got to school and walked into math class then Mr Davidson did his lesson I was listening to nothing he said. Class was over and Mr Davidson told me to wait.

Mr Davidson:you know your failing math class right

Me:how?

Mr Davidson:you got an F on your last two test

Me:oh my God

Mr Davidson:you need a totour

Me:ok

I got to get my grade up I said to myself wondering who could I find to be my totour. If I don't get my grade up I'm going to get kicked off the basketball team. I when to my locker to go get my books for bio class that's one of the class when I see Devon. But that'd also the class were I see that chick he with Jamie that girl never liked I don't even know what I did to the girl but yeah. Aye T Devon called WAIT on me I can't get my locker open. Boy you can't never get yo locker open I shouted to the end of the other hall. Hurry up because if we let again Mrs Smith gonna give our ass detinition again so hurry up before I leave you yo ass.

Hey bae Jamie called to Devon when we got in class this bitch I thought to my self. Why are you with her.

Me:because he can be problem

Jamie:I wasn't talking to you bitch

Me:bitch who you calling a bitch hoe I will knock yo ass out

Jamie:I'm so scared of yo lil hood ass

I tried to jump an snatch all them braids out her head but Devon stoped me an said T calm down. I calmed down and and I saw she was laughing which made things even worse so I just left and went to the bathroom

Devon:why you do that

Jamie: do what

Devon:why do you like messing with ha

Jamie:why do you even care about that hood ass bitch any ways

Devon:you ass cold you know that

Jamie left Devon an walked into class and said to her friend Kelly he'll get over it. I was still in the bath room trying to calm down. T where you at I'm in here hold on. I came at.

Devon:for a minute I thought you was crying

Me:you already know that wasn't gone happen you better get yo girl before I beat her ass

Devon:*laughs* yo but I herd you need a math totour

Me:how you know that?

Devon:creeping bye the door and herd you and Mr Davidson

Me:yo creeping ass

Devon:w.e

Me: I don't think we should go to class now we wasted half of it

Devon:yeah I guess

Me and Devon walked home. I couldn't help but stare at him but every time he looked at me I looked away. He looked at his phone and got surprised what is it I stayed . I just got a text a picture of Jamie kissing Carlo green. Danm you good yeah. Yea can you come to my house T so we can hoop. Yeah I said give me an hour he said ok. I got in the house.