chapter8

Tionnas POV
I was at Gina house just thinking about the future I wanna sing act all that but we all know that's not gonna work out. "What wrong t. Nun why you say that. "Well your staring into space." Just thinking about the future. "What about it? Like "what if singing or acting don't work out for me. "There you go with that ma yo singing is oh my god,an when you act you make my cry shidd. "You stupid oh my god. Gina yo dancing A1 I dance like a chicken an shidd. But sis the fact is we gone make it,an can't no bitch or nigga pull us down right. I said right t. Yeah you right this why you my sister. My phone started ringing. Why that fucking phone had to ruin or moment fat head ass. "Fuck you, I said laughing and talking into the phone. "Hello. Ma'am Are you tionna. Yes I am. Well dae'john has regained consciousness and is speaking he told me to call you. "Oh shit oh my god I'll be right over. I hung up the phone. What's wrong. he's woke we have to go. Girl its 11:00 whos woke. Dae'john come on.
We were in the car driving fast as hell. I'm suprised the police didn't stop us. We got there we were about to rush to his room then the lady stopped us. Were are you to going. Um.. Were here to see dae'john the doctor called us. OK he has a new room,room132 second floor. Ok thank you. We went up to his room an bust in the door. He was sitting up with a smile on his face. We ran and jumped on him. "Ouch dang everything down to my dick hurt. We started laughing. "We just happy to see you woke. I see I'm happy to see y'all to. Do you remember who did this to you. His face went blank. Then he answerd with a quick no. I could tell he was lying. He knew who did it but why wasn't he saying anything. Sure he could have been scared. But I know him hes the bravest nigga I know. We were with dae'john till like 6am. We were about to leave till he said gina can I talk to you so I walked out. I don't know what their talking about. But I'm about be nosy
Gina's POV
We were in the hospital about to go till dae'john told me to wait. So I stayed an t went out. You know all why I was out I could hear. An feel. "Your lying. "I swear I'm not. "Ok what did you hear. C'mer he said patting the hospital bed wanting me to sit next to him. I sat next to him. Well gina I like you a lot and if you weren't with that nigga derrick I would try my best to get you keep you and spoil you, herd you tell me you liked me an I felt you kiss me. Actually I'm not with derrick nomre. "Ok cool you mine he said with a big smile,why y'all break up. "First off how am u just you,I said laughing. "You know you mine gina,he said smirking. Boy what ever an we broke up cause he got mad I was going to see you. He had a huge grin on face. "Then he put his hands on me. Daejohns huge grin turned angry. I held his face to mine,"don't trip Devon beat his ass. I leaned an and kissed him. He pulled me on top of him. Then he got on hard. I though everything down to yo dick hurt. Well it don't hurt no more ma with his gripp tight around my waist. Just wait till I'm better,he said while biting his lip. "What ever sir I got to go t waiting on me. Yeah you right maybe you should go,cause I wanna fuck you all over this hospital. "Ew thats nasty Lil boy. "He laughed an said, let it be you better go before you bent over this bed. "By Lil nasty. I walked out the room see t smiling. Y'all nasty ass. You nosey as hell Lil girl I said laughing. "He was gone bend you over that bed huh. yo ass on some straight stalker shit. I LOVE YOU TOO T,we herd dae'john shout from the room. We just both started laughing.
Tionnas POV
Me and gina were just laughing about the hospital when we got to her house. When my phone rang. UKNOWN. "who is it. "Bitch I don't know its an unknown number. I answered it. Stay the fuck out of people business. The line went dead. "Gina somebody just told me to stay out of people business. "Who the fuck was it. "I don't know.
3weeks later lasyness
Dae'john doing better he going back to school now. Unknown. "Hello. Stay the fuck away bitch. "Bitch quit calling me when I find who this is I'm gonna kill your ass. "Fiesty I like that baby girl. Bitch I do--,the line went dead. These calls keep coming. Daejohn an gina walked up to me. "What's wrong sis dae'john said. Somebody keep calling from unknown number an shit saying mind my business. He took a breath ok y'all look somebody after me an he took it to far. Who is I asked. Don't worry about it. Da'john we in this together if involves blowing a nigga head off I got you. Damn to shit you harder than the niggas I use to call my brother,shit gets messy. Nigga I got you,you like my brother fuck that you are my brother. Thus our last year we got to more months I need some excitement. You a crazy bitch t he said laughing. An you know this gina down wit it to. Y'all know I am ah shoot a nigga down for the ones I love. I got a ride-a-die chick and sister this life about to be interesting.I know who doing this but I don't know he got working for him. Wait daejohn who is it.
Dae'john POV
They popped the MF question I was hoping they forgot. I had to tell them some time though. "Huh he's my dad. They looked surprised an they should be. "Here's the story I started working for this man selling drugs.
*flash back
"Were you going my momma asked to take care of some business. I went to the car I made the drop an went home. My mom was on the porch when I got back. She seen my boss in the car. "Get your ass out that car. Lynn don't come around my son again. "Ma-. "I will talk to you in the house. "Look lynn stay away from him you hear me. "Ma what was that about. "That man is no good. "WHY. that man is your father gone for fourteen years to come back in yo life to have you on the street!he know who you are an he doesn't care he will get you shot an still not let a tear drop from his eye, he is gonna get you kilt. I went to the trap an I said I had to go. He pulled a gun out on me my own father. Guessed who but through the door my brother. "Ma told me to follow you just in case some shit like this happened. He shot my da- that nigga with no question. Asked we left we figured that he wasn't dead. Then me an my mom and brother moved to Chicago. We didn't think he was gonna find us.