9

Part 9

Skippp to 2-3 monthss ( I’m sorryyy 😭)
( au: you guys r engaged nowwwww💀🤍)

Andd as you’ll know Riyaz is a business man to Mumbai pe b kaam karta hai

—you were bored so you decided to go to his office to meet him. Everyone in his workplace loved you because of your lovely personality and kindness.
When you reached his work place you walked past the reception because you didn’t need to ask as everyone already knew you.
That was until a women shouted “oi you! Who do you think you are entering the building like that?”
You were taken aback but then you saw that she looked new. “ I’m here to see riyaz” she laughed “do you think he will let you see him without asking me first?” A worker came up to her and whispered “don’t talk to her like that you’ll regret”
She said “I can talk to her however I like. Who even is she”
“I’m his wife”

(Au: okay so yaha engagement hojati hei husband wife ban jate hei 🥲👍🏻)
She start laughing “you, his wife what a joke I mean look at you. Wearing fake branded clothing what a cheap freak! Also did I mention how in love he is with me?”
You looked her up and down and said “really? You don’t look like you  can pull though” she looked shocked “just wait I’m going to call Riyaz down and get him to kick you out right now”
The assistant called Riyaz to come down “sir there is women forcing herself inside the building and she won’t move until she sees you”
You heard Riyaz say that he would come in a min. She was smirking at you and said “there’s still time to leave if you don’t want to humiliate yourself” you rolled your eyes and waited for him.
Finally you saw Riyaz. Just as you were about to walk towards him the assistant beat you to it! You were so angry right now of how close she was to Riyaz, riyaz looked at you confused but then assisted whined “riyaz this random bitch was rude to me, do something for mee!”
He looked beyond furious. “First of all its sir for you and second don’t touch me at all” “but sir this cheap freak was saying horrible things to me she even slapped me!”
“How dare you to call my wife a cheap freak” he shouted “she’s your wife?” She asked confused “oh yes I’m his wife”
“Haha riyaz totally loves me more than you” she laughed, you couldn’t keep your anger in anymore, “well guess what, I’m the only one who he loves the most, he probably doesn’t even know your name so reduse your expectations to 0! Also you’re fired”
“You can’t do that! You’re not the boss here!” She screamed as she looked at riyaz to agree with her.
“No, whatever yn says is what I say so you’re fired” Riyaz said
You smirk at her as security dragged her out. Until riyaz came up to you and hold you hand

TBC
( sorry story ko itna aage karne ke liye story end karna heii mujheee 😭)