1

Karl was at the rooftop, sitting down at the edge while Arma was resting on the sentient statue's right arm. Karl was humming a tune that he would play on his violin, he was bored, nothing to do. It's lonely in this city, no humans to end lives of.

But then he thought of an idea.

He stretched his vest out to check what's there as he found the weed that he's been... hoarding. They were inside the inner pocket. Arma looked at Karl and tilted her head at him. "Let's see if this can affect a living statue like me!" He lit up the blunt as he placed it in his mouth, inhaling it.

Arma was watching him taking a hit of the blunt, concerned for him.

an hour or two later

Climber was wandering around as he found Karl on the rooftop, Karl was sitting down looking somehow more relaxed than usual. He furrowed his non-existent eyebrows as he slowly walks toward him.

"Ah.. I may have ran out of.. whatever these are." Karl said in a monotone voice as he looks at Arma. "Arma, would you be a dear and turn into one of these real quick?"

Arma looked at him, showing how terrified she is on her eyes while Karl smiles and giggles.

"Come onn! It'll be just one time!"

Arma sighs inaudibly as she formed into a blunt. Climber at the background, blinked audibly in confusion.

"Karl? Wh-what are you doing?" Climber placed his soft hand on Karl's shoulder as Karl turns his head at him. "Ehhh..? Ohh, it's.. you! Cloth guy!" Karl giggled again as Climber was confused than ever. "You're acting different? What did you do?! Why are your eyes like that?!"

"Deary meee.. you're asking too much questions!" Karl reached his fist out to Climber as he opened his hand, it was... Arma. As a bong? First, she was a blunt- now a God damn Bong?

"What?"

"Try it! Come on!"

"O.. okay." Climber took Arma and looked at her. "What do I do with this..?" Arma was disappointed on what these two are doing to her. "Just do what I do." Karl turned his body around to face Climber while sitting criss cross apple-sauce. Climber sat down as Karl took another hit.

"Does it hurt?" He asks first before taking Arma in his hand. Karl then shook his head.

"Oh.. alright!" Climber did the same thing as well.

.
.
.

"It hasn't done anything?" He was confused, he thought something would happen and that Karl was tricking him and do something. "What are you planni-?!" He stopped talking as It kicked in.

"What's going on here?" Karl hears a soft voice as he looked behind Climber.

It was Rachel. It was his beloved. But he was too high to understand what was going on.

He was hallucinating.

"R... rach....?"

"I thought I could visit just one last time. But I think you're a bit busy today." She covers her mouth, giggling. "Ah, well. maybe next time then..." She turns around and walked away, her silhouette disappearing within the wind. 

"Wait..- no-!" He reached his arm to her but she's gone now.

"A-are you okay?!" Climber exclaimed, standing up with Karl as Karl snapped out of his hallucinations.

"..Cloth boy, do you. See that." 

"See.. see what?!" Climber was panicking, his paranoia kicking in while still being high.

"That!" He pointed at the small version of himself as Climber turned around. He squeals as he hid behind Karl. "WH- WHAT IS THAT?!"

"hai :3" The small version of Karl squeaked out as Karl got confused. 

While the two were paying attention to the tiny creature, Arma takes form of her normal self. She was sitting down on the edge while huffing through her nose in annoyance.

Everything was so weird for Climber and Karl. They keep hallucinating odd things like Karl and Climber's hands getting phased through together? The sky being different colors like they're led lights, and other more. Karl was having fun, he really is. While Climber on the other hand was scared.

Karl then noticed Climber looking horrified as he asks; "Are you okay?" He never asked this to anyone before unless it's his acquaintances, which is odd but at the same time understandable he'd say this when he's high.

"I can feel the fluff inside of me." Climber said as Karl's eyes just widened and burst out laughing.

"Y-YOU TOLD ME IT WOULDN'T HURT!!" Climber cried out as Karl giggled. "Ohh, how cute you are."

"WHAT?!"

I am ending this here I don't know how to continue this but there'll probably be a part 2 for fun