'Gossip'

It was a rainy day at Elmore Junior High, Gumball and Darwin stood in the lunch line.

"Hey, Gumball? What's wrong?" Darwin said, noticing that his brother looked down.

Gumball sighed. "My day has been terrible so far. First, I get an F on that exam, I get detention for accidentally calling Miss Simian 'mom', then, my date with Penny gets canceled because of the storm that's occurring all week!"

Just then, Jamie walked in front of Gumball in the lunch line, basically skipping him.

"What the what? I was here first!" Gumball said.
Jamie clenched her fists. "And what are you gonna do about it? If you even try to get back in front of me, it will be, you, me, and a wiener dog with a ceiling fan."
"What?! That doesn't even make sense!"
"Do you want me to make it make sense, Watterson?!"
Gumball sighed. "No."
Jamie turned back around. "Uh-huh, thats what I thought."

After Lunch, Gumball and Darwin were seen walking down the hallway.

"Gumball, seriously. I don't want you being in a bad mood, it makes me worri-" Darwin said, suddenly being cut off by Gumball.
"Wait Darwin, do you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"I heard my name from the girls bathroom!"
"Dude! We're not going in there!"
"I don't wanna go in, I just wanna listen!"

Gumball and Darwin pressed their heads up against the bathroom door.

"I don't know Masami, he's honestly gotten kind of..I dunno, violent."
"I think you should just tell him. What's he gonna do, slap you?"
"Maybe you're right. I'll tell Gumball that we need some space. Thanks Masami."
"Oh, no problem Penny."

Gumball and Darwin stood up regularly from the door, Gumball didn't say a word.
"Oh, wow. I wasn't expecting that. Are you okay Gumball?" Darwin asked.
Gumball didn't say a word, he was stiff with a look of distraught on his face.
The bell rang and Masami and Penny came out the restroom.

Penny noticed Gumball. "Oh, um.. Hey Gumball. I just wanted to let you know that I need to talk to you after school."
Gumball muttered his words, "Okay, sure."
Penny walked away, and so did Masami. Gumball and Darwin just stood there, Gumball had the same expression.
"Um, dude? We're gonna be late for class." Darwin said.
Gumball wasn't budging, so Darwin just dragged Gumball to the classroom with him.

(I haven't been violent, have I?)