+ Night T H R E E +

The hardest part of all was to lynch.

Everybody knew that. The class of Section B gathered in their dreadful classroom, their faces drenched with the regular fear and anxiety a person in their state would feel.

Jeon Jungkook went to sit on the teacher's table to moderate. He hesitated for a moment before sitting down. Afterall, this was the table where Ms. Lee's body was laid. And now sitting on it, the loner felt like he was being rude to Ms. Lee. It was a weird feeling and he hated it.

"You all know the rules. There's none." He started. "Well... I guess no killing before the vote is final."

He faced the sea of students looking back at him with tired faces. Let's just get this over with and kill the guilty ones, their looks projected.

Jungkook waited for a student to speak first. He looked around the class and found some who looked like they wanted to say something, though not entirely sure if they should.

A few awkward silence later, Krystal Jung stood up. "I... I vote to lynch Jung Eunji."

Eunji immediately stood up. "What the?! Fuck you Krystal! I am not a ghost! Shit! You're totally absurd!"

"Sit down Eunji." Jungkook commanded. "Let her speak first."

Krystal kept her calm and stated her suspicions. It was a long list and kind of carried a point. A point in which pushed Eunji as the prime suspect.

As she was stating her reasons, she was interrupted multiple times by Eunji but she carried on. Though when she couldn't stand it, she glared at Eunji and told her to shut the hell up.

The other students nodded as if they were agreeing with Krystal's words.

"Yeah Eunji. I mean, Suzy was obviously your "best friend", but when she was lynched why didn't you even protect her?" Park Jiyeon asked.

Eunji's tears started falling. "And if I did, would that do anything? Would I save her? Would it make you guys change your mind?"

Yoon Bomi shook her head. "I'm sorry Unnie but still. She was your best friend. You could've at least tried."

"Okay fine. I was scared! I... I kind of suspected something from her these past few days. Didn't know she was a damn cupid! But still! You guys don't know how painful this is for me! You guys already killed her! Now you're gonna kill me too?!" The fear in her voice was barely imperceptible. Jung Eunji hysterically faced her classmates. "Guys, I fuckin' swear! I'm INNOCENT!"

Eunji looked from classmates to classmate, bearing that fear and plead in her face. She wanted her classmates to take back their votes and to believe her. But they didn't.

The majority of votes went to her. The only vote that wasn't on her was from herself. And she voted for Kim Jongdae.

"You're always suspecting me of something. Just because I seem rather wild and weird as a party person. But in truth, you're just kidding yourself." He quietly said.

The last student stood up and casted her vote on Eunji. Eunji was frozen in her seat, unable to say more. She got tired of defending herself and looked like she wanted to give up.

When Jungkook sadly announced that she was to be lynched, she just quietly cried and didn't say anything. She also didn't fight when Baekhyun and the guys started tying her up.

She faced her female classmates and Jungkook one last time. "You're gonna be sorry." And she went away.

Jungkook closed his eyes. He really hoped they were right this time.

The girls were holding back their tears. Jungkook remembered that Eunji was not really friendly. She was mostly just friends with the people Suzy considered friendable. Though, she wasn't really that bitchy and was even nice sometimes.

A few minutes later, the guys came back. Myungsoo now had the blood on his shirt. Jungkook suspected he was the one who killed Eunji this time.

"She didn't fight. It seemed like she finally accepted it." He announced sadly.

The students had recess and waited. Around 3:30, the same thing happened again. And by same, meaning the same "X" was written again. And under that was the word "Normal".

"Oh shit." Lee Chaerin cursed.

"Eunji! No!" Son Naeun cried. The two were absent yesterday but they captured the news fast.

They didn't die even though they weren't present because they weren't there when it first happened. But if someone skips and they already attended a lynching session, they'll die.

It was cruel but it was true. The same cruelty this whole game possesed. Jungkook knew night would come again, and he just hoped the ghosts would try to kill and angel so no more dead bodies would show up early tomorrow.

--

It is Night.

You know what to do. PM.

• Ghosts
• Devil
• Angels
• Fool Seeker (Kung gusto mo pa. lol)

The others, tambay muna. :}

Official Players List:
+ Krystal Jung (NammyCutie)
+ Kim Taeyeon (marucchi)
+ Park Jiyeon (hztgalaxy)
+ Kim Taehyung (Shanyeol61)
+ Choi Sulli (AteBell)
+ Kim Myungsoo (HappyMisery)
+ Yoon Bomi (flowertaetae)
+ Byun Baekhyun (Shey_Artemis)
+ Park Jimin (txxtxxrxcks)
+ Kim Seokjin (Chakang_Writer)
+ Kim Jongdae (bambxna)
+ Lee Chae Rin (MissXoxo16)
+ Son Naeun (ByunNelHyun)

Dead:
× Bae Suzy (jessybyun) - Cupid
× Bang Minah (trxpicals) - Real Seeker
× Zhang Yixing (milktxa) - Normal Student
× Jung Eunji (RPU_Hyeri)

-- -kpopsicle (Moderator) ♡